Old 04-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #16  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Jessica View Post
I wear a 38HH/J. For years I wore a 44DDD because that's the highest size Lane Bryant went up to so they just put me in a bigger band. Ridiculous.
I was really annoyed the last time I went bra shopping there. I was in a 40H and was looking to get a 38HH/I. Of course I was informed they don't carry HH/I's and they suggested I go with a 40H since, according to them, "sometimes you have to go up a band size and down one cup."

Grr . . . I was already wearing that size and that damned band in the back kept riding up. I don't want to spend half my life pulling the back of my bra back down so I'm not drooping and popping out in the front! I did end up finding a 38H there that was a near perfect fit (the cups were a little tight but I didn't worry as I'm still losing) so that's what I picked up. I understand they only carry certain sizes, but come on. I'm sure they talk all sorts of unsuspecting women into ill-fitting bras in order to make a sale.

Last edited by Elladorine; 04-01-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote