Does anyone wear a size medium unisex t-shirt?

• Strange question maybe, but I was wondering at what height & weight you could wear a medium tshirt.

I have to order a tshirt for an upcoming event (unisex cotton shirt) and I current wear a large. I'm 5'6 and have never worn a medium tshirt before. Will be I be there at 180? 170?

I guess boobs would matter, too. I'm a 38DD.
  • I have one medium that I wear and it looks ok. I had to tear the shoulder to be able to wear it before. But it fits fine now (it's the kind of horrible t-shirt that doesn't really matter if the shoulder's ripped. England football bulldog thang.Makes me feel like a hooligan.) Makes I am more 38 C/D Personally, I don't think it ever hurts to wear a t-shirt a bit big...and then if it is bit big you can wear it to sleep in later. I mean is this a shirt you're gonna be wearing around a lot in the outside world? I may be biased, but I don't tend to wear t-shirts out of the house unless I'm at the gym or running or something like that.

On the other hand...if you order a medium - you can actually stretch a cotton t-shirt if you need to.
  • I personally prefer my t-shirts quite big, so I usually wear an X-Large. I did however just buy a large size that fit pretty well, I was around 185 when I last tried it. I think I'll always be a large as I've got boobs, I'm a 38F!
  • I'm 5'5", 210, 38F with a small waist (36") [for my weight.]

If it's like what they give you for doing a 5k,10k, triathlon - I always order a Medium when I know they're unisex.

It mostly depends on how you like to wear your shirts. If I get a large the neck/shoulders are huge on me. The medium unisex fits me more like a fitted woman's shirt does and doesn't hang off of me like the Large does.
  • I don't think I will ever be able to squish my breast into a medium but a unisex large is already casual baggy every where else.
  • I was wearing a size medium at about 175 lbs. I'm 5'4'', my chest is 38DDD and I have a large waist. I think that you will be safe with a medium. There's a chance it might be tight, so if you are uncomfortable with that, maybe not, but I would wager money that it will fit when you need it to.
  • I'm 181 and firmly in a women's large. I think I could pull off a unisex medium. I wore a men's small t-shirt last week. It was quite tight but I was able to get it on.

I'm also 5'4 and wear a 36G.
  • The mind boggles.
  • Quote: The mind boggles.
    Bwahahahahahahaha
  • Quote: The mind boggles.

Lol Ian you crack me up
  • re:
    I can wear a medium at this point.

Those t shirts though for those things always seem to be smaller though, so i'd probably order a large. If it's too big, jsut through it in the dryer.