My Happy Pants

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • jeans.jpg

I've lost 45lbs through diet changes alone. My 6 week weight loss stall had me a little blue. To help shake off my whine, I decided to cull my closet and head to the mall. When I took off my size 18 jeans (same brand, same style) and shimmed into a pair of size 14 in a dressing room...

Well, those happy pants certainly gave me the motivation to start incorporating phase two, exercise!

• Who is cuter than you!!!! I was so happy to see your picture, you look so happy!! Can't even wait for a 14 to get on my butt!!! Great work!!!

• Thanks!!
  • That is awesome and definitely something to be happy about!! That would put a spring in my step for DAYS! Haha. Congrats and good luck in phase two of your plan...you're doing great. Don't let anyone make you feel like you're not doing well when the results are so obvious!
  • Yay!! You are adorable. Congrats! Exercise starts off as a bit of pain, but soon you'll be loving it! Good luck!
  • WooHoo!!! Congrats!!
  • Super yay!!!
  • Yay!! Congrats!! Isn't that a wonderful feeling!!
  • Congratulations!!
  • You look fantastic!!! Congratulations! The best way to break a plateau, IME, is spending money on new clothes!
  • You are too cute for words! Congrats on the new pants!
  • Yay! You look amazing congrats!
  • You look AMAZING! And adorable! Congrats you!
  • Size 14?! Those ARE HAPPY pants!! Awesome!!

I think Size 14 would make me really happy. I've read that the average woman wears a 12-14. So that's good stuff there!
  • GRATS!

That's a super cute pic too!