Happy Friday Birthday, LUNARSONGBIRD!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to

• I know you have a fun-filled day planned for tomorrow so I wanted to be sure I said HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you early!!!

I hope you have an awesome day enjoying your lunch and dinner out, plus the tea factory tour! Sounds so fun!! Be sure to enjoy those onion rings that we can only dream about here in cyberspace!

*HUGS* to you, thanks so much for being such a special person on these forums. You are a wealth of information, inspiration and support, and just an overall nice person. Plus, you post the greatest thought provoking threads with so many funny pictures and inspiring quotes.

Have a great day, we expect a full report when you return here!!!
  • Aww! Thanks! This means A LOT! I'm so glad that I found this community. It makes me SOOOO happy! Thanks for accepting me!

I promise not to eat too much cake! LOL
  • Oooh, it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday!! I hope you have an awesome time whatever you're doing
  • My boss is like..."Nooo...you're going to blow your diet and come back all fat!" I tired to tell him that I'm not on a diet- that I'm changing my lifestyle- and my new lifestyle will occasionally have gourmet onion rings in it, but he doesn't get it. He doesn't get that I'm not going back to eating lucky charms and drinking coke. :: shrugs :: Silly.
  • Happy Early Birthday!
  • Happy birthday! Nice Hyperbole and a Half reference, too.
  • Happy Birthday Lunar!!! Have a great time and enjoy those bacon crusted onion rings!
  • Happy early birthdayyy!
  • Happy Birthday
  • Happy Birthday!!!!

And please come back and describe those bacon crusted onion rings....in great detail...droooooool
  • And your boss is a tool!
  • Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day! And, thanks for all the inspiration you provide. I love reading your posts.
  • Happy Birthday!! May all your ups and downs be i̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶d̶ on the elliptical, and all your blues l̶a̶b̶a̶t̶t̶s̶ berries.

• ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Happy Birthday to you¸¸.•*Happy Birthday to you¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*Happy Birthday Dear Lunarrrrrrr ¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨Happy Birthday to You*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
  • Lunar, I hope you have a very fun and awesome birthday!! That tea factory tour sounds super (I'm a total tea fan)!!