Another magic pill that might show some promise

• I saw it yesterday on tv on the news. I t may have been called SweetOne or something like that. Available in health food stores it is suppose to change the taste of sugar. I think it would kind of be like a piece of nocorette gum changing the taste of a cigarette. It doesn't change the taste of anything other than 'sweet'. I don't know if that means actual sugar or if you would still like the taste of artificial sweetner or not. Since I have an amazingly strong sweet tooth it does hold some interest for me. Have any of you heard of this 'magic pill' or actually tried it? TIA
  • I think I saw a thread about this somewhere else on the boards. I'll try and find it for you, but I think that a couple of people said that they had tried it and that it did work for them. It just makes the sweets taste bad and so you don't want to eat them, or something like that.
  • Thanks. I would really like to know the name of it if it does work. I crave sweets terribly.
  • I don't know how to add a link to the thread, but go to the Buyer Beware Forum and read the thread called "Sweetenders?" . It's right on the front page. There's not much info there, but it's something anyway.

Good Luck!!
  • Thanks!