Superbowl Sunday

• Do you have a game plan or are you taking the day off?

Go Ravens
  • I definitely have a plan. Also- If I lose .5 pounds on the Monday after Superbowl- I get a month free on plan! Today when I weighed in the center gave me a whole bunch of recipes that are on program. Neat, right?

Every consultant is going over a "super bowl game plan" with their clients this week.
  • Staying on plan, my weigh-ins are Monday morning. No football game is worth a gain to me! Plus I am trying to hit 100lbs lost on Monday, I just need to lose .6lbs; I hope I do!

Lunarsongbird, that's awesome incentive to stay on plan and to use plan recipes!
  • I no longer have a team I'm rooting for, but i'm staying on plan. I'll make some baked kale or other veggie chips and also have a little bit of low fat Rondele cheese spread on cucumber rounds.
  • It's just another day to me... So I'll be on plan
  • Now that I'm back in SEC country....I've totally lost my love for the NFL. Hubs is a big Oklahoma fan and I'm a Bama fan, so our season is done. If we watch it, it'll be a day like any other. AND my official WI is Monday, I didn't get to move my ticker yesterday I'd really like to really move it next Monday!

I'd imagine some baked wings would be yummy, especially if you offered a variety of lower cal, homemade sauces, or even creamed some laughing cow with a plain, greek yogurt and baked the wings with a hot sauce.
  • It will be in the middle of the night in the UK! I always watch it with my bf (he gets to explain the rules to me again every year )

As for eating, if I'm hungry I'll eat what I want and stop when I'm full. Easy!
  • Quote: (he gets to explain the rules to me again every year )
    I finally bought the book "Football for Dummies" a few years ago. It keeps me quiet during the game fanning through the plays when a flag gets thrown and I can look it up.

I just can't grasp the terms and plays of the game, I have tried so hard!

And when it says 10 minutes left in the game, it's never ever just 10 minutes! That drives me bonkers!
  • My sister hosts the Superbowl at her house every year. I enjoy traditional Superbowl foods so I will pack my scale and be sure to measure and record. Since my sister has started her weightloss journey too, I'm sure she will have healthy options. My plan is to work out in the morning, eat before I go to the party, fill my plate with healthy foods during the game, then eat the chicken strips. Veggies & protein.
  • I don't know, honestly. Staying on plan has been so hard lately. And now that my boys are in the Super Bowl? Oh man, I can see myself wanting to celebrate. Having said that, GO RAVENS!!
  • Quote: I finally bought the book "Football for Dummies" a few years ago. It keeps me quiet during the game fanning through the plays when a flag gets thrown and I can look it up.

I just can't grasp the terms and plays of the game, I have tried so hard!

And when it says 10 minutes left in the game, it's never ever just 10 minutes! That drives me bonkers!
    Heh

I only watch it once a year, so it's not so bad!