Dig it, people!

• I am wearing size 22 jeans today. I have not worn these jeans since early 1998. They're a bit tight, but not cutting off my circulation.

I watched the Oprah show from the other day w/the amazing weight loss stories & WOW!!!! That guy lost 305# in ONE YEAR!!! And here I am on my plateau.

How is everyone else's day going?
  • CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Don't it feel wonderful.
  • Way to go woman!

Soon you'll be falling out of those things too!
  • Good for you! Especially with jeans, which seem to be the toughest things to get back into--kind of like a wet bathing suit!
  • Congrats! I have them in descending sizes waiting on me also. I Can't wait to have a post like this about successfully getting into sizes I have grown out of and back into again.
  • That is just great!!

Wooo Hooo!

I passed up cheese danish today - so I am pretty happy.
  • that has to be the best news I've had all day!! This morning has been ugly, but I'm so glad I can read of your successes and be inspired!! Congrats!! 1998!! yay!
  • You go girl! I am having an excellent day, good UBWO, lots of shopping, good loving, and X2. How much better does it get?

Miss Chris
  • Congratulations!!!

I am so happy for you. I am so excited to get to a point where I can say the same thing!!!!
  • Wow! That's excellent! It's so exciting to see those new sizes come and go.

Yesterday I folded up my size 20W jeans and put them in the back of the closet with my 3X T-shirt. I'm going to be using those as my "before" clothes, although I couldn't really fit into the jeans last fall (I was wearing some drawstring pants because the jeans were too tight and I didn't want to admit I needed a larger size).
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Goddess Jessica
    Way to go woman!

Soon you'll be falling out of those things too!
    Funny you should say that! Today I am wearing black capri pants that I bought @ Target 2 weeks ago. They are a size 22 & falling off my butt--when I went to pee before, I didn't have to unzip them!!!!!

Thanks guys, this is a totally great feeling!!!