NSV - yay, finally :)

• So, I know it's not much but I started (again) on my journey this November (sometime near the beginning). I weighed then at 269.2, which is a drop from my summer weight of 275.

During my 275-269 stretch, I was unable to wear my favorite (and only) pair of jeans because they were too tight around the waist and legs. Even after 10 minutes of squatting and trying to stretch them out, they were still too uncomfortable.

I'm down, as of this morning, 17 pounds to 252.2 but on Saturday I pulled those jeans out of the dryer (they'd been on the floor in the room and needed a wash lol) and thought "hrm.." I slipped them on. SLIPPED them on. I didn't have to fight to pull them on and while they have to be pulled to fasten (they are somewhat stretchy), they don't dig into my hips painfully any more.

I can comfortably wear them ALL day long. That is a huge thing for me, because I totally missed wearing them! Best of all, another pair of pants I wear, that have been tight on me, are now slightly too baggy on me straight from the dryer.

I'm 2 pounds away from my December goal weight (250) and stoked.
  • Awesome!!! Dance around in your "new" jeans! So happy for you!! I have a pair I can get on but I can't button, the day is coming soon!
  • Super yay!!!!!!

• As a Nov Newbie, that's pretty motivating. Kudos & best of luck on the rest of your journey
    Faye
  • Yay! Congrats
  • wooo hooo, awesome!
  • Congratulations! Don't you love that feeling! Wear those jeans as often as you can. One day soon, they'll be too big for you!
  • Good for you, Rainbowgirl!! I'm proud of you! I did the same thing! I grabbed a pair of jeans that were clean, but too small just a few weeks ago. They fit! So 2 WOO HOOs for me & you!!!
  • That is awesome ANd pretty soon you'll need a belt, and then they'll be to loose to wear at all...Big hug...You should be so proud