50 pds gone!

• As of this morning I have lost 50 pds!!! Yep, I got another 73 pds to go-but today I'm just chillin out with a good sappy love story book and a silly grin on my face all day. Somehow I now feel like this is real. I started 5 mo. ago this coming wed. I've steadly lost every week since. Perfect timing- No way am I letting one turkey day meal spoil this loosing streak for me. Happy Thanksgiving Week Y'all! I am so grateful to be alive to say that. Last year I didn't thinl I'd be here to say that. Thank you 3FC for helping me get here.

• Congrats on the loss!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Awesome!! Congrats on all your hard work, you must feel wonderful!
  • That's fantastic!
  • Congratulations! When I was losing, I hit 50 pounds right before a 5 day camping "weekend" with my best girlfriends - usually a food fest that makes Thanksgiving look like a regular old meal - and NOTHING was going to get me off plan! great job. Keep up the great work.

Lin
  • Now that is the type of happy post I needed to read!! Good for you!
  • Isn't that the best feeling ever? CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Congratulations! Great work!
  • Awesome! I noticed we have about the same amount to lose still before I realized we're at the same weight, 229! Doesn't it feel great?
  • Congratulations!
  • Good job!
  • Fantastic!
  • Way to go HealthyGinger! You are 50 lbs. healthier than you were 5 months ago! You must feel awesome!
  • Wow!!! Good job on your 50 lb loss! Sometimes those milestone losses just feel SO dang good!