Getting out of the 260s and 250s ::new::

You're on Page 1 of 35
Go to
  • Started a new thread like we discussed yesterday.

I'm still teetering on the edge of the 240's at 251.0. I have a feeling this week will be my week!

Hang in there everybody!
  • Official weigh-in for the week: 258.8
  • I started Weight Watchers on Saturday and weighed in at 269.6. Ugh! I am so disgusted with muself for letting this happen again.
  • Judy Lynn - what counts is that you're back in the saddle. I'm also on WW (and lovin' it!). This thread is full of supportive ladies (though gents are welcome too, of course).
  • I'm still here..still sitting at 252.
  • I am today officially out of the 260's and current 259lbs i still have a long long way to go but im feeling really postive xxx
  • I'm here at least until Christmas--would love to move to a new level for New Year's.
  • YAY for a new thread! I keep going up and down. I may stay off the scale for a week. This usually happens when I start exercising....and it is just frustrating!
    Weighed in at 265.4 this morning. Ready to see the 250's AGAIN!
  • 252.2 this morning. Normally seeing a 1.2 lb increase would make me flip out and get depressed, but I'm determined to make the best of it. So I'm going through what I've eaten in the past week and even though I've mostly been at or under calories, I think I'm slacking on the quality of the calories. Definitely not enough veggies this week. So, I'm going to change that for the rest of the week, go for a walk, and focus on being healthy instead of making the scale budge.
  • I just hit 260 this morning. Yay! Yesterday was officially a week on WW and I've lost 5 pounds. I had been on low carb for over a year and lost over 70 pounds, but for the last couple of months had stalled out and just kept gaining and losing the same few pounds. WW's helped me break through and start heading downwards again. And this is so much easier to follow than Atkins.
  • 257.8, heading on down.
  • :hi I'm somewhere in the low 260s (haven't weighed for a couple weeks). I've been backsliding the last 2-3 weeks but I had to go to the doctor yesterday and having to state my weight (just said 260) in front of my dr and my husband got my butt back into gear today. I'm on W3D2 of c25k, hoping to complete it before Christmas
  • Weighed in this morning at 263.0 ... Hoping to start moving in the right direction!! Finally the scale is going DOWN! I think it's because of the insanity workout! I will complete week 2 day 2 today!
  • I've heard eating too little can cause you not to lose. I don't know if it's true though
  • I don't know about causing you NOT to lose, but I absolutely lose faster and more when I eat a little more.