Old 11-03-2012, 09:34 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 298/ticker/175

Height: 5'7"

I still have all my largest (size 26) clothing. I have at least moved some from my closet to garbage bags with every intention of donating but I'm finding that actually doing that is more difficult than I anticipated. I guess somewhere in the back of my mind, I'm fretting that I'm going to gain all that weight back. I still do have some sweaters in my closet that are too big for me but I'm still wearing those. I like my sweaters a lot. Maybe I'm fooling myself that it's OK to wear sweaters that are too big but it kind of rips at me to get rid of them.

Otherwise, the clothes in my closet that fit range from a size 22 to 20 although the size 22 stuff is getting too big.
Garnet2727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:25 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

I got rid of (donated to Goodwill) all the too big jeans except the ones I just bought a couple months ago. Those I took in, in the waist and butt, by sewing right down the back side and cut off the excess material. I'm no seamstress, but it worked! The too big bras just went to the trash this weekend. The too big tops, I too, am having trouble parting with them! It's not that they are anything special, it's that I can still wear them. Even if they are a little baggy... I've made progress, by tossing anything with a stain. Maybe I should do a trail run...put everything that is too big in a bag or hamper...if I don't need to get anything out of it in the next month or so, it should be able to go! Seems reasonable anyway.
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote