My pants don't fit!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok, so this is the first time I've ever been able to say that my pants don't fit and it's a good thing.... this is the first time I've ever said my pants don't fit out loud... heheh... this is the first time I've ever said my pants don't fit and it's actually been cause they are too big, not too small, and not because I bought them a size too big on purpose! I'm so excited!!!!! I had to roll my pants up today so they wouldn't fall off!! WOO HOO!!! hehe
  • that's great!
    YAY for you!!!
  • what a fab feeling!!!! congratulations!!!! does this mean you're going shopping soon???? or will you just enjoy the bagginess for awhile?
  • Hi,

Doesn't that feel great!!! The pants I was wearin Sunday were falling off my hips. My three year old pointed out "your pants are too big mommy!"

congratulations!

It's weird, but I've been able to buy regular pants in smaller sizes, but my size in jeans has hardly gone down. They must be cut differently..oh, well.

Sherry
  • Congratulations!!!

This happened to my friend on the Divorce Diet--her pants kept falling off her a$$. She had to buy abelt & then eventually, new pants.
  • Good for you!

Bella23
  • That's so cool! Now you get to go out and buy some new pants!
  • hehe... I'm know I'm SO excited.... except I can't buy new pants right cause I'm in college and I'm poor... heheh.... but that's ok I"ll happily roll my pants up...... or hold them up..... even though it makes me crazy!!!
  • Awesome job! It is so inspiring to see others making progress. It gives me so much encouragement to keep going towards my own goals.
  • Wonderful news!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DeeVine....If worse comes to worst, you can always safety pin them to your underwear! That's what I make the boys with "draggy drawers" do in my class.
  • There are always thrift stores, too. I haven't checked to see what their prices are like lately, but when I was in college, I definitely dressed in thrift store chic!
  • I never thought of that.... I'm like the thrift store QUEEN!!! lol... but I've never really shopped for clothes there... maybe I'll have to do that... THANX!
  • Our thrift store here is awsome, they get brand name clothes donated straight to them from places like L.S. Ayers and Lane Bryant with all the original tags still attached them. You can get a brand new $45.00 shirt or pair of pants for $4.00. It is a lot better then going out and spending that $45.00 dollars on clothes at the regular store only to lose weight and not be able to wear it in a month or so.

That is also where I've gotten some of my exercise equipment from, brand new equipment that people buy and use once and store away for years until they donate it to the thrift store. I bought a huge mountain climber that originally came from sears for $20.00, a nice heavy duty rowing machine for $10.00, a gravity machine for $10.00 and some hand held weights too.

I love thrift store shopping!
  • DeeVine

I am truly, truly HAPPY for you. You go Girl!!!!!

*Jen*