Shocked!

• Hi everyone!

I just came back from a week's vacation, stepped on the scale and found that I didn't lose but I didn't gain! I'm not sure exactly HOW that happened, but I'm thrilled (as well as shocked).

My man has lost 50 pounds by walking every chance he gets at work, but I don't have the kind of job that will allow me that.

When we were on vacation, he took me places that required a lot of walking. I recently was told that I will need a new pair of knees eventually. At any rate, I walked as much as I could with him and I was exhausted by the end of those days. (I must say that I slept unusually well, though.)

I also tried to make fairly good choices with food most of the time. I guess the walking balanced out some of the imperfect food choices.

I must say that prior to the vacation, I was taking chondroitin and I think that helped me walk as much as I did. But during the week, I didn't take it and I can certainly feel the difference. So, I'll start taking that again.

I hope to be able to contribute more often. I don't get to post very often and when I do, it's generally in the "With Obstacles" section.
  • I have to say that is a good "shocked" Congratulations!
  • WONDERFUL!
  • Congratulations! Nice work.
    Barb
  • That's awesome!!! I love vacation success stories!!! Go you!!!
  • That's great!! I'm facing vacation in a couple weeks and your success makes me feel a little better about it. Hoping to follow in your footsteps!
  • Congratulations!!