NSV: What Are These Pants Older Than?

• I have a fun clothing NSV today.

I'm wearing a pair of pants (Liz Claiborne khakis, nothing special) I bought in the year 2000. Size 14. Virtually unworn. I hadn't tried to wear them since 2003. They're BAGGY!

I almost missed the boat on them. The butt is saggy, the waist is too big and the legs fit fine, but they are meant to be fitted in the legs because that was in style back then.

My britches are 12 years old. They are older than 2 of my 3 nieces/nephews.
  • That's awesome! (And funny.) I definitely have a few pair of jeans that I bought 5-10 years ago. I can't wait to try them on in a few months; right now, I can't even get them up, so anything would be a step in the right direction.
  • I have a skirt that I bought when I was 19 (10 years ago) that almost fits me again. Congrats on your NSV!
  • Heh heh, awesome!

I wish I still had the 14 jeans I bought in 1995, the smallest size I've been as an adult (oh, the things we remember, lol). I was near that size again around the year 2000 before watching my weight steadily climb back up.

I'm not quite there yet, but will probably hit a 14 again in another 20 pounds (hopefully early next year).

Congrats!
  • That's awesome!! Your pants are older than my high school diploma!
  • Way to go! That's such a great feeling!
  • That's awesome and hilarious. Way to go!