3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   *Walks in, head down* AGAIN....Seriously??? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/266018-%2Awalks-head-down%2A-again-seriously.html)

famograham 09-11-2012 01:32 PM

*Walks in, head down* AGAIN....Seriously???

I just sent this in a PM to Sandi....but it's pretty fitting for the board.

Amelia is 19 months old now, and an amazing little firecracker.
After she was born, weight POURED off me effortlessly...I went from 268 at conception, to 255 at birth, to 210 about 10 weeks later. It was INSANE. I was SO happy, and felt so blessed for the free ride, almost halfway to goal!!

And then I don't know what happened, I stopped paying attention, had some marriage stuff....
And here I find myself...AGAIN. FATTER THAN EVER.
Only by 1-ish pound (270 just now, hence the visit to 3FC and the freakout!), but STILL....what the H E L L is wrong with me...why can't I ever make it all the way and stay there??? I'm so happy when I'm succeeding, why do I sabotage myself and let it go so far, *every * single * time*?????

I've managed before to gain back the confidence to believe I can do it every time before....but it seems like such a joke, to believe myself again!!! I'm so angry at this part of myself.

It's so weird. I really like myself, the person I am inside. It's a bizarre feeling to overall be confident, but absolutely abhor this ONE aspect of myself.

I need help...yet again.
Linda

PS I have missed some of my friends!!! Is anyone left who knows me? LOL! If you're here, you know this is NOT the normal me! :hug:

kateleestar 09-11-2012 02:32 PM

Well, I don't know you.. but HELLO! :D

Goddess Jessica 09-11-2012 02:46 PM

Hi Linda!

No shame. You're here. That's what's important. And SQUEEE! A baby!

I almost named mine Amelia! And Eleanor is 15 months old. Also, a firecracker. :)

Glad you're back, Chiquita.

RJR 09-11-2012 02:50 PM

Welcome :) It's nice to meet you.

Hotpink88 09-11-2012 03:00 PM

That's not bad at all. Keep trying for your goal.

famograham 09-11-2012 04:49 PM

Thanks Mamas,

Jessica...you're killin' it, eh??? OMG!!!

:hug:

LockItUp 09-11-2012 05:07 PM

Welcome back. I don't know if perhaps we did cross paths here on 3FC at some point, we joined around the same time! I also had lost and regained, then had 2 babies and re-started heavier than I'd ever been. It happens! No shame in it because you are trying again!

SmallSteps 09-11-2012 05:58 PM

I don't know you but WELCOME BACK!!!!!

synger 09-11-2012 07:17 PM

Welcome back! Glad to see you, even if I'm sorry you've had to return. Congrats on your baby!!

mandalinn82 09-11-2012 07:26 PM

Hi, Famograham! I remember you! Congrats on the wee one!

No walking in head down...you're back, you know what you need to do, so now you just have to do it.

Can't wait to see you around more.

missaprylj 09-12-2012 11:41 AM

Welcome back! I don't remember you, but I just returned to the 100lb Club yesterday after about 6-7 years away, so, you're gonna get that. :-P

Amelia is such a beautiful name. Congratulations.

DollyR 09-12-2012 05:18 PM

I remember you! I have been back and forth over the years and have not lost anything significant in a long time. Recently I returned and right afterwards had a major set back. It will not be an easy road to say the least until I can at least walk but I am here and trying to watch what I eat. Good luck Linda! This a good place for support and venting.

NoSuchUser 09-12-2012 07:03 PM

I understand your frustration!! After my son was born, I got a little free ride too! I lost 10lbs while pregnant, and then 30 more in the 5 months after. Thank you, lactation! Then yeah, stuff happened. I kept it off until it was time to TTC again (we started when he was 1), and it went back up in the almost 2 years of trying, and when I finally got pregnant again, I was pretty much back to square one!

You can do it. You can do it again!! You already know how good that 210 feels, and I can tell you the feeling you get when you go below that previous low weight, that feels fantastic, and you are going to get there!!

famograham 09-12-2012 07:10 PM

Thanks so much Ladies :hug:

Dolly...I read about your ordeal. I'm SO glad you're here. I remember you from MANY years of this rollercoaster. :)

Enygirl 09-12-2012 09:51 PM

You are officially my new 3FC BFF. 4 years ago, I joined 3FC at #199, in a few short months, I was at #185. Then I married "him" (God only knows why!) Through emotional, psychological, and sexual abuse, a pregnancy, and (THANKFULLY) a divorce, I came crawling back in May at my highest weight EVER; #247. Even then I wasn't all "You can do this!" until about a month ago when I rejoined. I'm moving forward, but it's hard. I'm in a MUCH MUCH better place, and it's all about me now!

Hang in there babe... we got this!