Old 09-17-2012, 11:31 AM   #106  
Funky

S/C/G: 238/223.5/200

Height: 5'3"

Penguin that is sad news about the job. Work is hard to find. What does your husband do?

I am having a sad weekend. Just one of those things. The weight is not coming off but the eating has not been great. I am with Matilda. I am hovering around 224-223. I so want to see 219 by the end of the month. I am recommitting right now for this week of eating. Small goals right.

Well have a great OP day. Funky
LoseToAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 165/ticker/135

Height: 5'6

matilda stick with it! you can do it!

patchwork i'm sorry to hear that. that sounds like a really stressful situation. i hope things work out okay for you guys!

my weekend was not the best eating wise. last week was just not the best in general. i got right back on track after my birthday indulgences on wednesday. but then saturday i went to a party with a lot of old friends that i hadn't seen in a while. (note, we used to drink A LOT together) so some of those old habits came back. and you can imagine that it just led to worse decisions, eating wise. which unfortunately led to bad decisions on sunday too.

so i have not been feeling well today or sunday. i think TOM is coming soon too. ergh.

i'm back on track today...hoping i can flush out the 3.3lb that i'm up now. i'm going on a trip next weekend and i'd like to be back to feeling really good by then.
slicedbreadbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #108  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Penguin so sorry to hear about the tricky situation with hubby's job... i hope something sorts itself out! big hugs to you!

had a rough weekend and went up a bit. Money's in a pinch this month and it always stresses me out... it results in my eating a bunch of cheap comfort food and feeling worse afterwards. in other news i did start painting again... hopefully that willl bring me out of my funk!!
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #109  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Alright ladies, I was here before but I wasn't commited to getting back on the wagon, I don't know why but I couldn't. I guess my motivation? my commitment? idk what but something wasn't there but it is now and I am BACK! I did end up gaining 16 lbs of what I lost SADFACE! So now I need to get IT plus EVERYTHING else off again. I do remember some of you but not everyone. So HAIIIIIII to everyone new and old. I have to say I don't think the boards are as active as they used to be :\ Maybe it's just my opinion. Anywho I am happy to report that I have health insurance back, I have AALLLL my doc appts set and ready to go ! I have my driving test on monday, I am in school full time as a psych/comm. health major. I now live in a better situation away from family and on top of that all I Lost about 6 ish lbs my first week back! (I'm sure most of it was water weight but who's nitpicking? ). Glad to be back. Updated my ticker sadly it was to go the opposite direction and am getting my blog active again for the FINAL time. I will not quit until I hit goal! I just had my first real challenge. I was at a sushi place and yes, ate more than I wanted to in cals but am still under cals for the day and I refused everything that was a sweet/chocolate. OOT OOT! My BF and I are going to the beach wed and thurs and besides the cheese curds and ONE piece of fudge I am already planning on having I am absolutely positive that yes, I will be over cals both days BUT I will be able to choose the healthiest thing on the menu for ME.
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Hey all-- yikes. I was a little off plan yesterday, and a lot today. But I'm trying to avoid the old "all or nothing" attitude. Tomorrow will be a better day.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:09 PM   #111  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Thanks for the hugs and the well wishes. We are trying to stay positive. Hubby dusted off his resume, which is probably why the Co waited so long to tell us, there have been rumors, so at least we aren't completly blindsided. I tried not to sucumb to comfort food but did eat a few handfuls of the choc chips I bought to make cookies for Wed's Bible study. I did make hamburgers for dinner, I added garlic and rosemary, they were yummy! I already had the oven going for sweet potatoes so put the grill pan in the oven to heat then dropped the burgers on it and cooked them in the oven, which worked very well.

Funky, he's an aircraft mechanic but was recently transferred to a desk-job involving more computer work.

Dreamer, good to see you.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:31 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Howdy. I just updated my ticker to reflect the 10-ish pounds I've regained in the last 2 years. Hoping I can join y'all here and be back on track. I'm a calorie counter and this is my new Day One. Hoping for a pound a week, which is less than I was doing before, but a good goal to start with. Summertime is the worst time for me because it's always too hot to feel like doing much exercise, either bicycling or hiking, and I am really busy with my work so I get lazy and don't want to take the time to chop veggies and cook properly and end up eating crap and garbage. I am always glad when it starts to get cooler and my work slows down. I have more time for food prep and more momentum for hiking. Even the WATP seems easier when it's not 90 degrees plus!

I try to stay between 1500-1800 calories a day and to get in at least an hour a day average exercise. I HATE the gym and won't go, but really have a great time being outdoors to get my calories worked off.

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:26 AM   #113  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Patchwork. Great to see you again too! Angel Welcome! I TOTALLY know how you feel. Thankfully we have AC so it isn't too hot in our place..unfortunately that leaves that excuse out for me AHAH
Old 09-18-2012, 09:47 AM   #114  
Sue

S/C/G: 225/185/155

Height: 5'7"

good morning everyone

Welcome to the newbies and welcome back Cassie! Penguin, I'm sorry to hear of DH's job situation - I hope a new door opens for him quickly.

I'm still plugging along. Finally dropped a couple of pounds, but it's been a struggle to stay focused with so much going on around me. Things are finally settling down so hopefully I can spend a little more energy taking care of me.

I hope everyone has a great OP day!
mahtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #115  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Hey sue! Great to see you!
I kind of dropped off the planet :\ LOL.

Today is gonna be hard. I went up 1.1 lbs on the scale. I'm sure its water weight from the walking I did yesterday that I haven't done in well...prolly over a month. Either that or the rice in my sushi made my insulin spike and I stored that as fat. I drake well over 20 cups of water yesterday so I am not sure. Hoping to see a BIG drop tomorrow. (I'm weighing daily because I have an appt with a dietician next week and she wants to see my numbers). Either way I hope it goes down. We go to the beach tomorrow so I'd hate to leave here up in weight and come back having added even more weight :\ We shall see.
Well, I am off to get my day started HAVE FUN EV1!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:40 AM   #116  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Good morning everyone!

I'm joining up in this thread, I gained back over 40 of the pounds I had lost originally, so that stopped yesterday. I'm back to lose the extra pounds I had regained plus finally reach my ultimate goal. But I'm just going to take this one day at a time, in 5 lb increments so I do not feel so overwhelmed. Today's workout is Cardio X from P90X. After that it's lunch and finishing up work for the day!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #117  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Welcome pink!
Old 09-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #118  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Thank you! I got in my workouts for today so I am feeling pretty great! I am pretty hungry now so I just heated up some sliced carrots, spiced them up and am now enjoying a bowl full.
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #119  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

PENGUIN ~ geepers, why do companies do this to their employees? Close down in December -- just before Christmas and at the slowest resale time of the year, and such short notice. If they gave them a year, it would be more responsible; they must have known they were going to do this for some time. Will send up some ^prayers^ for him becuz the US economy is very tuff right now too.

TO ALL THE NEWBIES ~ the more the merrier, for sure. Just jump right in and kudos for coming back ...

SUNDAY'S MENU --
BF -- small banana + eggmuffin/chz/k + coffees = 365
LN -- tstd tomato & bacon sandwich = 450
AS -- apple/rhubarb dessert = 160
DN -- roasted chicken + np/sp + veggies + brd/mrg = 475
ES -- 1/4 cup beans + chz + drink = 145
TTL -- 1595 /

Note: ate some extra carbs today as my BSL's were a bit low; think hormones were causing some nausea too.

MONDAY'S MENU --
BF --small banana + eggmuffin/chz/k + coffees = 365
LN -- grilled cheeze sandwich + drink = 430
AS -- 1/4 cup beans + chz = 175
DN -- shepherd's pie + veggies = 400
ES -- chz = 60
VLS -- .5 bread/pb + coffee = 160
TTL -- 1575 /

Boy, I can tell it's getting cold again; I'm a lot hungrier the last few days too. My numbers have been low lately, so I have lots of lee-way to move them up a bit though.

Have a great OP week everyone ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #120  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

I did the laundry, baked cookies for tomorrow, and made dinner but no workout, until Hubby wanted to go for an evening walk. He's full of surprises this week! We went 1.25miles around the neighborhood. April was thrilled!

Rosebud, thanks for your prayers. We are sure this has been in 'the plan' for a while but its in their best interests to keep us in the dark. Employees are expendable to them

Pink, good to see you here.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote