Old 09-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 279/223/132

Height: 5'1"

HI Y'all, I am so happy . At weighin yesterday I'm now at 247. Under 250 Not only now a 32 pd loss ( 4 this week) but this is a milestone for a relooser. I so remmember when 250 was my top range for a decade. At last I'm on my way past it AGAIN! THIS TIME FOR GOOD!!

Last edited by healthyginger; 09-09-2012 at 02:21 PM.
healthyginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #62  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

GINGER ~ I love these milestones; one of mine was to get under 300, then lose 100 lbs (both of which I have reached); now I have to move on to more 10-25 lb increments until I'm in onederland (the next one being 250, like you just reached).

CALLUNA ~ hope you & your son are feeling much better soon ...

ANGIE ~ hope your ankle heals up quickly ...

I see a few of you are still going down, down, down; and that's in the right direction for sure. Congrats to all of you! Dinner's in the oven and it smells lovely in here right now.

TODAY'S MENU -- Sunday (/ means done)

BF -- egg + bacon + tst + coffee = 350 /
MS -- medium banana + coffee = 110 /
LN -- veggie pita pizza + tea = 360 /
AS -- small apple + 8 almonds + tea = 110 /
DN -- chicken & riblets + small new potatoes + veggies* = 400 /
ES -- baked apples + chz + coffee = 195 /
TTL -- 1525 /
*veggies were baby carrots + our own green beans

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-10-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

GINGER ~ That's awesome! That was a big one for me first time around and I can't wait to get back there.

CALLUNA ~ feel better!

ANGIE ~ Yeowch! That must have hurt.

Had a fun afternoon out hiking with the family. I got WAY tireder than anyone else, and managed to trip over a root and fall down SMACK! But luckily not hurt. Kept telling myself that way back when, when I weighed 295, I wouldn't have even tried, but at this weight I do get tired easier than when I was at my trim weight....

Getting outside and being active reminds me why it's so important to get back there.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #64  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Well I definitely belong here, and I'm getting completely back in gear beginning in the morning! I had lost 80 lbs on my way to losing 100 and put back on 40lbs this last year. Definitely looking to lose the extra I gained plus the rest I had originally set my goal to. We can do this! :woohoo
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #65  
Rosebud

PINK HURRICANE ~ glad you found us over here; and good for you for catching that regain so quickly ...

TODAY'S MENU -- Monday (/ means done)
BF -- eggmuffin/chz/k + coffee = 270 /
MS -- medium banana + coffees = 120 /
LN -- leftovers: riblets/np/veggies = 415 /
AS -- coffee; baked apple + popsicle = 195 /
DN -- HM Texas Chili (from freezer) = 475 /
ES -- chz = 60
TTL -- 1535 ?

Have a great OP day everyone ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-10-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

I feel like I'm off to an awesome start. Down two pounds this morning, and when I logged my weight onto fit day, I realized that my BMI dropped below 40. Hooray! So, I'm no longer morbidly obese. It was a short stay there this time, but I was in the morbid obesity range for YEARS before 2009.

Bad news is that I sprained my ankle a little yesterday while jumping off a log on our hike. It's a bit stiff this morning. I think I'll go for a swim which should stretch it out a bit.

Hope you all are doing well.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #67  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Well, I thought I posted yesterday! We shopped and took the dog to the park for a walk since the weather has finally cooled off.

Today was my scheduled rest day but we did so much walking & shopping that my feet hurt, also my shins are sore from yesterdays walk. Nothing like being dragged up a hill by a dog who thinks she's a drafthorse.

uber, sorry about the ankle {not a good week for ankles!} congrats on the loss and the BMI

Pink, welcome glad to have you join us

Ginger, great weigh-in

Luna, hope you and the family are feeling better

Rosebud, we tried to grow green beans this year. We got one handful in the spring and then the heat got to them.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:19 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 165/ticker/135

Height: 5'6

everyone is doing so great with the losses and the milestones!

i'm at 157.2 this morning. i was hoping for more but i just need to remind myself that it will come off, 1 lb at a time.

went to the gym tonight and got in 45min on the elliptical. i've been interested in spin classes for a while so i finally signed up for one. i've NEVER been on a spin bike and my first class is tomorrow so i'm a little nervous...but excited
slicedbreadbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #69  
Sue

S/C/G: 225/185/155

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone!

Back from a wonderful little getaway weekend with hubby and got to see my Mom who has been away for the past 3 months. Food choices were so-so but I did lots of walking. The weather seems to have switched from summer to fall overnight here, I'm really looking forward to sweaters and boots and cool nights under the fluffy comforter.

It's great to see so many new faces and so many old friends doing well. I'm having a hard time being really disciplined, but I am making much better choices than in the past and I'm not gaining. I really need to just buckle down and get back to walking daily. I hope everyone has a great, OP day!
mahtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #70  

I started the bread and laundry this morning. Today is Hubby's Bday, but he forgot to take the day off, so he's at work. {I think his work friends take him out to lunch}. I've got KCM's Plateau Buster workout planned for today.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #71  
Funky

S/C/G: 238/223.5/200

Height: 5'3"

Sunday was my son's b-day and the chocolate cake is getting in the way but today is a new day.
I have been fighting the same 3 lbs for a month. But I have been fighting my diet too so I deserve it. I was hoping to be 20 lbs lost by the end of the month but it does not seem to be happening.

Penguin Do you always make bread? Do you worry about the carbs?
I would never forget to take off for my birthday. I look forward to my birthday week I get anything I want. No dishes, out to eat, no house work it is great. I just ignore the number.

Mahtha. How great for the little get away I wish we could do that.

Breadbox. I have always wondered about spin classes and what you do in them. Good luck and share your experience please.

Well love to all. Have a great on plan day. Funky
LoseToAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:47 AM   #72  
Argh.

S/C/G: 308/273/175

Height: 5'9"

Hello, all,
Hope everyone is well. The sickness that my family had has caught up with me, and I'm at home coughing instead of at work. Or doing my workouts. :|

Hope it passes soon.
calluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #73  

Payless Shoes is having a BOGO sale and they are one of the few places that sell my size {10.5-11} so I bought a pair of black loafers {which I really neded} and a pair of running sneakers with a waffle bottom. There's not much to them compared to my other sneakers but they are fun and support my foot well. Google Image Result for http://www.payless.com/images/490x490/125535_4_490x490.jpg Mine are black. I wore them for todays workout and they aded to the balance work but at least I could blame the shoes for tipping over.

Funky, although I bake 3 loaves of bread once a week, I make it as healthy as I can {mostly whole wheat flour, replace oil with applesauce, etc}, and I don't actually eat a lot of it. I'm not a 'bread' person, I'm more of a 'sweets' person. We barely go through a 12 slice loaf in one week, so I'm always giving it away or freezing it. Once in a while I'll make cinnamon bread.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:02 PM   #74  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

penguinI just got a bread maker at a yardsale this weekend. Im looking forward to trying it out. Ive never used one before, but can make pretty yummy rolls from scratch. It can't be more difficult.. can it? hahah My fiance goes through loads of bread.. 2 sandwiches for his lunch everyday-- im sure it will be a lot healthier and more natural to make it from scratch.. Hopefully i can find time for that!

callunaI have been coughing and hacking for 2 weeks now. Been home a couple days now since the little one is sick too. I hope you recoup quickly!!

A miracle happened this weekend. i cleaned the ENTIRE house! And i mean deep cleaned. Even shampooed the rugs. This doesn't occur often at my house and i feel so accomplished! hahaha amazing what a clean house can do for my moral! hehe
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:29 PM   #75  
Rosebud

PENGUIN ~ yes, you really gotta watch where you plant them and they need lots of water when they are flowering and first growing. I grew mine on the south and west sides. In hot areas, the west & east sides are best becuz they don't get fried so much (just enuff sun: about 6 hours a day).

MM ~ I found my carpet cleaner today, so I hope to be doing my bedroom rug tomorrow. We just have the one rug in this house; not too bad. Keep in mind, cleaning is great exercise and burns lotsa calories.

TODAY'S MENU -- Tuesday (/ means done)

EMS -- banana + coffee = 110 /
BF -- wg bagel w/chz + egg + coffee = 350 /
LS -- HM tea bread + coffee = 140 /
LLN -- 1 cup l/o chili + tea = 375 /
AS -- chz + popsicle = 150 /
DN -- 3 oz WP salmon; barley/rice mix + salad = 350 /
EES = chz; LATER: tbl PB = 135 /
TTL -- 1635 /

Was up really early today; hung out some laundry, then had a busy day doing important errands and picked up a few groceries; so got lots of walking in and my feet are a bit sore. Will retire early -- and am gonna do some reading tonight I think. Have a good one ladies ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-12-2012 at 02:07 PM.