They Noticed!!!

• I went to an end of summer cookout last night and THREE different people commented on my weightloss! I haven't seen most of these people since last summer so I guess to them it is more noticeable than to those who see me often. I've honestly only lost 10lbs since I last saw them so I was surprised they were making such a big deal about it.

I just started a nursing program and had to cut my work hours to be able to go to school, so things have been stressful to say the least. My eating has been horrendous! Those comments made me realize that I need to get back on track and not let life get in the way of healthy eating and exercise!
  • lol! i hear ya girl! congrats n keep going! ive only lost 10lbs. got my hair cut n a cashier at our local convenience store who i hadnt seen since ive started losing n working out didnt even recognize me! said he knew my voice but couldnt place it! i was like wow ok lol! motivation in all forms r a great help huh?!
  • Vixxi that is awesome! I too just started a nursing program; good luck with yours!!
  • Yay! And good luck with school!