3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   This is the thread to PUMP ME UP! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/26536-thread-pump-me-up.html)

rochemist 04-10-2003 12:15 PM

This is the thread to PUMP ME UP!

GOOD MORNING LADIES(almost afternoon!:lol: )

I have been working like a crazy person at work and I have the extreme pressure of my impending WWT exam. To top all this off I have become a victim of the spring cold. I will spare those of you with weaker stomachs the details. Tommorow I must return to work, but as this is my last day off and I have many things to do I am going to go do them!

So to get me pumped up today I am screaming:
1. I CAN DO!
2. Excercise will make me feel better.
3. The sooner I go, the sooner I can return.
4. Life is for those who embrace it.
5. WE ARE THE WARRIORS AND THE WINNERS!
6. Self promises are not for the faint of heart.

SO NOW I GET UP AND GO! Why did you get up and go today?:D

Miss Chris:cool:

ShrinkingPat 04-10-2003 12:20 PM

I love your enthusiasm!

Why I got up and got going today:

I had a lot of work to do.

Life is too wonderful to lay in bed all day.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and my azaleas are blooming, so I wanted to take an early morning walk before work.

RavenToy 04-10-2003 12:31 PM

I'm going to get up and go because MadCat told me to. :lol:

SuchAPrettyFace 04-10-2003 12:47 PM

Hah, I like RavenToy's answer. :lol:

I got up today because IT JUST CAN'T SNOW AGAIN!!!!! I've got to get out & catch some ray-ay-ays! It's a Sunshine Day! (Brady Bunch song)

I would like to take my boo for a walk for lunch, but my mom's not home, so that's out. But I am going for one anyway, out here in the business park. Those of you who work in one, try not to play Pedestrian Pinball w/us. Thank you. :)

mthrgoos68 04-10-2003 01:48 PM

I got up today because my 4 year old slept with me last night and kept kicking me in the back. It was easier to just finally get up!! Once I was up though, it did feel good to get out and exercise!

jiffypop 04-10-2003 03:49 PM

i got up because i had to haul my 80-year-old mom out of bed at 7 in order to get her moving for her exercise class at 9!

and besides, my cat told me it was time to get up.

rochemist 04-10-2003 04:07 PM

I lied I am not going anywhere I got up to shower and go to the gym and the little bit I had eaten today was revisited. So I guess I am really just hanging out at home feeling sick. YOU GALS GO AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Chris

Sandi 04-10-2003 04:14 PM

Feel better soon!!! :D

karilyn1982 04-10-2003 09:17 PM

Way to go rochemist! :bravo: you definatly sound pumped!!!

What got me up and going today was my motivation to lose weight, and it was SUCH a beautiful day!!! :flow2:

I hope everyone else had a wonderful, and beautiful day too!

(Hope you're feeling better from your cold soon, rochemist) :smug:

loranden 04-11-2003 12:30 AM

I got up today because I had a 13 pound tubby tabby kneading my bladder, and another cat at the side of the bed staring a hole in me.....as in FEEEEEEEEEEEEED us. FEEEEEED us!

Another was the morning ritual of poking my finger for my daily glucose levels, and morning weigh-in (this was recommended for me to check and make sure I am neither losing too quickly and not gaining more than 3 pounds in a day(this is a sign of retaining too much fluid) )

I cleaned the house, the cat box, did some ironing and the laundry. Ms Excitement here:lol:

Sandi 04-11-2003 09:08 AM

So are you feeling better??

DeeVine 04-11-2003 09:17 AM

I know this was a yesterday thing... but I wasn't here yesterday.... so this is why I got up today..... My alarm clock kept ringing in my here and phone kept ringing in my head... so I got up so all the ringing would stop.. hehe.... I have a five page paper to write and I have to go to class..... and I pretty much can't wait to go running today.... I'm so EXCITED! I love this whole diet thing..... I get WAY TOO excited about it. HEHE Have a GREAT day all!!! :)

Talk2Tiff 04-11-2003 01:09 PM

I'm new here but I want to say that I am going to get going and get out of the house because I haven't left for days and I think I am starting to wallow!

I need some fresh air and some movement...