3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What do you LOVE about your body (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/265028-what-do-you-love-about-your-body.html)

SmallSteps 08-23-2012 05:17 PM

What do you LOVE about your body

My answer to this simple question is so much more than a particular body part, although I’ve always loved my eyes. What I love about my body is that it is healthy, strong, and has the ability to change. I love that my body has grown and nurtured a life and I love that my body allows me to enjoy life to the fullest, I know not everyone is that lucky.

Okay, your turn, what do you love about your body? What is just perfect?

Dreamer2012 08-23-2012 05:29 PM

To me, I have a great set of legs. I've been lucky to be blessed with slim legs all my life and I have to say, I do like them myself. I'm always complimented on them when I have a dress or skirt on so it's a plus to see others think they are good too.

I like this thread. Shows that even though we are all on this journey, people do have things they love about themselves. :)

berryblondeboys 08-23-2012 05:42 PM

It took having my husband to really believe my good parts of my body.

First, I have really nice legs. Two, even though I hate them, I have boobs proportional to my body size/shape and they make me look better in clothes, etc. Three, I have a nice smile and was blessed with naturally straight teeth.

I like that I'm built big and strong. Hopefully that means I'll have to worry about osteoporosis less.

Arctic Mama 08-23-2012 05:47 PM

Oh yes, nice legs and breasts, and I love my hands, too. I always thought I had such nicely shaped fingernails, which I didn't discover until after I stopped biting them ;)

AwShucks 08-23-2012 09:27 PM

Oh Taryl, me too! I bit my fingernails forever! Really, it's only been about 7 or 8 years since I've quit. (I know now that it's an anxiety issue) My hands are the only truly small part of my body! People always remark on how small my hands are, and now they're nicely groomed! As I've lost weight, I can now wear rings that I haven't worn since childhood. Great memories! So, I guess I can say that I love my hands. And, gosh, I sure hope people aren't looking at my legs when I wear dresses! Oy!

TiffNeedsChange 08-23-2012 09:44 PM

I love my hair, face, arms, boobs, and my overall shape (though I like it much better when I am normal weight).

westcoast rosa 08-24-2012 01:12 AM

I love that my body and strong and able. I have great skin and beautiful eyes. Oh....and I also love my big booty! haha

Strawberry Blond 08-24-2012 11:04 AM

This is a great thread idea! Thank you. I most love....my hair. I love its natural color, it is shiny, and strong.

Your posts inspired me to get a hair cut in a salon (I'd been trimming my hair myself) as a goal for when I lose 90 pounds!

mirax3 08-24-2012 11:29 AM

I love my body because it's muscular and strong. I love my body because it's generally healthy and allows me to do whatever I please. I like my skin color right now too, I've got the Mediterranean glow going on! :D

Matilda08 08-24-2012 11:59 AM

I love my hips and curves Im pair shapped and to be honest I love it. :)

Tande784 08-24-2012 12:55 PM

I love my lips. I always feel a little sexy and more confident with a good lipstick on. Growing up I wanted to be blonde. Now that I've finally realized what pretty dark brown hair I have I'm going gray (at 32!). Lol Oh well, that's what hair color is for!

Dumplin 08-24-2012 01:23 PM

I love my dark hair, my skin color, my hour glass figure with some extra minutes !!! LOL I see myself as Cinderella and that's what makes me feel good !

LovelyAndLosing 08-24-2012 01:49 PM

I love my bubble butt! Haha I hated it in highschool but now I think I'd look so weird with the butt most girls my size have. Its not too jiggy (though it would look a little better I'm sure with a few lbs lost) and I'm not WIDE at all ... it just sticks OUT.

dangerouscurvesahead 08-24-2012 02:49 PM

my eyes n lips r my favorite and its also the 1st thing i notice in other ppl. i like my legs, altho short they r shapely n athletic looking. ppl have always said i had a nice shape n proportionate (w/full bust) i never really saw it but do miss it now that my middle has taken over!

caliyah 09-02-2012 04:12 PM

I love my eyes and get tons of compliments on my eyes.