Old 08-25-2012, 10:42 PM   #16  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! It is fantastic to see people posting here!!! I haven't been around much, because well...it's been kind of lonely...but I'm baaaaaack!

Today I ate well, kickboxed, and did my food prep for the week. VERY ready for a rest day tomorrow.

Keep up the great work everyone!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #17  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

I'm struggling a little still with food mostly rather than exercise, which is going well actually. It will be okay, I plan to get it together this week. I know I can do this.
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #18  
Make each day count!

S/C/G: 263.5/see ticker/180 for now

Height: 5'8"

Didn't get to exercise yesterday, so going to make sure to get it in early today!
mccull83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:19 PM   #19  

Default accountability

I have been on ww plan for 6 days and feel great, even after a trip to an amusement park! I so wanted to eat an entire hershey's bar, but had twizzlers instead. I am excited to weigh in this week.
42goingon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:20 AM   #20  
mj5

Good morning! Hope everyone is doing well!

I am running with a friend I met through kickboxing later this morning, very excited about that! We have been friends for about 6 months and while we have both talked about our weight loss journeys, she is one of the first real friends who only knows me 'now' as a stronger, more fit, MUCH more active person. I've made lots of friends along the way...but, IDK how to explain it...it's pretty cool, though

toastedsmoke--yes, you sure can do it! I know you can!

mccull83--What's your exercise plan for today?

42goingon20--LOVE your name by the way! GREAT job at the park! They can be rough when trying to eat healthy.

Later today I am going through my closet/dresser to pull out clothes that don't fit anymore. I am going shopping w/ a friend next weekend and want to be able to prioritize what to buy.

Have a great day!
Old 08-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #21  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

mj5: I'm getting my own run on in the next hour. Can't wait! It's still hard to believe I've become one of "those people" who not only doesn't hate to work out, but actually enjoys it. How was the run with your new running buddy? I just met a potential workout buddy through a mutual friend and it's new territory to me. I've never worked out with anyone, I'm usually in the zone, doing my thing by myself.

This weekend wasn't the best, but I'm excited about today. I'm doing pretty well so far and have solid plans for this evening so it should be good!
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #22  
mj5

toastedsmoke--How was your run? I have only run w/ people during races...I always run by myself (until today). It was fun. She was able to run the same pace as me and she showed me some great trails, very challenging, but I like trails vs. the road. I still think I prefer to run or workout by myself...I like to be in that 'zone' too and it's my "me" time. It was cool, though, because she is just getting back into running and said she wanted to be pushed. We ran 4 miles and when we finished she said that she had NEVER pushed herself past the 3 mile mark, even when she was running regularly. I only started running 11 weeks ago, so the fact that *I* was able to push someone else...yea, pretty cool! I would definitely run with her again, just not all the time, although our schedules won't allow for that anyway. We are also going to go snowshoeing there (something I've never done, but want to try) this winter. She goes all the time and loves it. Ok, rough weekend, but dust yourself off and hit the re-set button! You've got this! Ohmygoodness me too! I used to hate to work out, hate to sweat....now I actually crave intense work outs, have a great time doing them, and judge my workout partially by how much I sweat, haha. Yep, I am one of "those" people too.

I cannot believe I have NEVER checked out these trails before. It is a beautiful nature center not too far from where I live and this was the first time I went. Wow. I am going back tomorrow to run again.

Off to make healthy stir fry for the next couple of days for lunch.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:54 AM   #23  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

Is there one of these for sept that I missed?

Also. Hello again. *Sigh*
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote