Alright time to throw my hat in the ring!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My goal is to lose 125 lbs. Just started today and remembered why I loved working out...feeling great. Let's do this!!!!

Any support you guys and gals want to give would be great but that is why I am here for support and the team feeling.
  • Welcome to a fellow Ohioan! This is a great place to get support.
  • Yessir! Good that is what I was looking for something to get my butt in gear
  • Looks like we have about the same to lose. We can be good completion and support for each other. It's the race to 299 for now. lol that's my first main goal.
  • yup! lets all do this!
  • Good luck you guys -- this IS a wonderful place for support!!! On your mark, get set, GO -- the race is on ...
  • Yeah if I can see the 200's again that would be awesome! And yeah you're on!
  • C-Bus, Ohio here!
  • Welcome! It is great that you enjoy exercise what kind of plan do you have?
  • I stared on Friday too. I need to stay motivated. I hate exercising but have forced myself to do a little each day. I just got back from taking our dog to the park. I walked for about an hour. I hate to admit it I do feel better. Every journey starts with the first step. That step for me started friday when I decided to not look like this anymore.

I lived in Ohio for a bit when I was a kid. Sylvania near Toledo. I remember going to a amusement park on Lake Erie. Cedar Park I think it was called.

What is everyone doing as a plan. Me I am watching my calories and increasing my exercise for now. May try Weight Watchers if this does not show results in a few weeks.
  • Quote: C-Bus, Ohio here!
    I grew up in Columbus. What what part of town are you in? I grew up on the east side. I am now 30 miles east in Newark.
  • Hi and welcome! You can do it!
  • Welcome!! I know love the feeling of accomplishment I have when I've finished my workout and know I've done something for me that day. Sounds like you are right on the right track!!
  • So how did your first weekend go? Those are the toughest for me.
  • Good I stayed away from bad foods and controlled my portions! Also made sure i did some sort of exercise everyday! I am already feeling better and down 4lbs!