Denise.. good luck on your test on Saturday!!

• Sending out good vibes to you : for Saturday. All the best! I hope you ace it!

Dana
  • Yes!!! Good Luck!!!!
  • I know you're gonna do great!!!
  • Thanks, I wish I had the confidence you all seem to have in me! I'm trying to buckle down and study. I'll let you all know how I did after the test (and the results after I get them back in June).
  • good luck Denise...
    Denise,

Best of luck with your exam. Is it the Praxis test you're taking? I work at the company that gives that exam, but in a different department than Praxis.

Take care,
    Sherry
  • Good luck!
    I'm sure you'll do well. I understand your anxiety, though; I hate to take tests!
  • I wish it was the Praxis, because I have some awesome study guides for it, but no, Arizona has to use some strange test that gives a really bad study guide. I am taking the Arizona Educator Proficiency Assessment (it is recognized by no other state, so when we move I'll be taking the Praxis)
  • Good Luck Denise! I know how you feel I have my WWT exam coming up! ARGH!

Miss Chris
  • Good Luck, Denise!!!!
  • Best of luck, Denise! (I am all Praxised out over here! )
  • Hey Denise!

Thinking of you ~ hope your test went well for you today.

gayle
  • Well everyone, thank you for the good vibes!! I think that the test went OK, I was totally stressed out. I'll find out the result in May, but I think that the first half went fine, but I'm not sure about the second.