MyFitnessPal

• I just joined this site & started using the app. I know some of you use this as well. Any tips or suggestions??
  • Get some friends on there, too! I'm Riddygirl over there if you want to add me.

I love that I can track on my phone. I was using the Medifast website, but needed something else for when I went on vacation. I got MFP and haven't been on the Medifast website since! Sometimes I'll check something BEFORE I eat it, in case I want to change my mind.

I'm buying myself a Fitbit, which I hear will link up with MFP, too. I'm looking forward to that.
  • Peggy - I love using mfp. I prefer to log on a computer, but if I am out and about I use my smart phone app.

Riddy - I have the fitbit and love that it syncs with mfp!
  • I am thinking about getting a Fitbit. We'll see what the budget says.

I am sluggerbean on there as well. So feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Hi, i've been away from this site for too long. But I'm trying to get back on track and I downloaded this app today too. Hope RiddyGirl and Sluggerbean don't mind if I add you. my username is birdieey.
  • charliee go right ahead! The more the merrier!
  • I love MFP. I log a lot on the PC too but love the barcode scanner on the smartphone. Makes it so easy to enter things.
  • I have been using the barcode scanner and I absolutely love it!