Hangs Head

• I've been a bad girl!
    I got on the scale on Saturday & was down 4.6lbs (288 - 283.4) but then MrN & I had a busy weekend and I ate like crap and then we were both off from work on Monday & Tuesday thanks to a lovely stomach flu so I was up to 285.2 last night. I'm hoping it's mostly water retention and today I'm back on track, had my protein shake with a banana mixed in for breaky and I have yogurt for snack along with a cheese stick, a sandwich with ancient grains bread with lean chicken & light mayo and a cheese stick and an apple for snack in the afternoon and dinner tonight will be chicken and veg this is all assuming my stomach can handle it since yesterday was hit and miss, I may stick to soup for dinner.

Why is it so easy to fall off the wagon? *sigh*
  • I'm so sorry you're feeling rotten. I think busy time slip ups happen to just about everyone, myself included. Sickness water weight I don't think you could really help. Its great that you're trying to get back on track so soon. Drink lots of water and take care of yourself. You will be right in no time it sounds!
  • Quote:
    Why is it so easy to fall off the wagon? *sigh*
    Probably because the road is so stinkin' bumpy.
  • Quote: Probably because the road is so stinkin' bumpy.
    Soooo sooo true!

MrsN2Be: Sorry you've been feeling crappy. It's possible that your weight could be up because you weighed at night. It's also possible you could be retaining water due to dehydration from the stomach fly er... symptoms. Whatever the case, pat yourself on the back and know you've done the toughest bit: the climb back on to the wagon. Congrats!
  • The important thing is you've acknowledged that you are off the wagon and you are back on!
  • I know what you mean. So frustrating when u see great results and then you end up gaining. I've been doing good for two weeks and all the sudden today all I wanna do is binge. Couldn't stop it this time. I wish you luck to get back on track and continue the good work! It's definitely a journey and not an easy one.