Memorial Day Challenge?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I know we've got the Easter Challenge going, but since Easter is so late this year, I was wondering if we'd like to have an overlapping challenge going on.

Any thoughts or takers?
  • When is memorial day? Easter is less then 3 weeks away could we start the challenge then?

Kitty
  • Sounds good. It's May 25th, so it would be just over a month long. Just something to be thinking about perhaps
  • I'm totally down for a challenge. If only I could stop eating! I mean, this weekend was a total eating disaster that can be summed up in two two-word phrases: Cheesecake Factory and Burger King. What was I thinking!

Memorial Day sounds like a great time to get those beach bodies in gear, ladies!
  • I'm in for it. I have almost reached my Easter goal, so I could come up with a Memorial Day goal. Just let me know!

Bella23
  • Bella-I'm in the same spot, I met my Easter goal yesterday, and passed it by a pound.

How about this. Let's just start it now, and whoever's ready to jump in can, and those who would like to wait til Easter can join later.

So...if you'd like to join the challenge now, what's your goal?

Mine is to be 240 by Memorial Day. That's 20 pounds away, and it's 8 weeks away. I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...
  • I am soooo not making the Easter Goal, so I came looking for this thread. I would like to be @ 280 by Memorial Day.
  • Being that I just finally started eating healthy again I'm gonna shoot for 300.
  • I know this is late, but I'm ALL for it.... I need a good challenge.... I haven't jumped in on any challenges yet, so I'm gonna do this one..... ok so Memorial Day is about 5 weeks away now I think, so my goal is going to be 275 by then...... *cross fingers* hehe.... I think I can....no no no... I mean I KNOW I CAN!!!!!!!! That would be a loss of 12 pounds for me.... (I think.... ) hehe
  • My birthday is Memorial Day weekend and I need to lose 10 pounds by then or I will just cry!

Help help help!
  • Since I haven't made any goals yet (but I'm holding out hope for Easter!), I will say that I want to be 225 by Memorial Day.
  • On Mamorial weekend, I'll be married for 7 years, WOW!

My goal is just to stay on program. I would also like to be at or lower then 269lbs!

Bella23
  • Didn't make Easter goal . . .
    I think I'll set a Memorial Day goal of 236 (that would be an eight pound loss). Eight pounds in five weeks should be doable
    Congrats Daners for surpassing your Easter goal! You're my hero
  • Let's see here. I think I will set my goal at 262. I am at 276 right now so that is 14 lbs. It is a pretty lofty goal for me (since I lose weight slowly due to PCOS), but I am going for it! Since my June 5th goal is 260, that will get me closer.

I have to say that these challenges really do it for me! Thanks for having them!

290/276/270/262/260/170/145-150
    SW/CW/5-5 Goal/MemGoal/6-5 goal/Huge Goal/Final Goal
    3-5/4-17/5-5/5-25/6-5/3-5-04/6-5-04
  • I think I will just extend my Easter Goal to Memorial Day. My sons 6th Birthday is on May 28th so I will have to work hard and keep my mind on the task at hand. I want to be at 275 which is 7 pounds off. I hope I can do it.