Nope I'm not dead

• I am just well roasted! Dayum it has been a hot one in Vegas the past 2 weeks!
  • Glad you're okay; hope it cools off soon for you!
  • Looks like it was 113* in Las Vegas. That is pretty much the same as here. Ours may have been one degree higher. Pretty terrible.

Maybe the heat helps take away our appetite?
  • Oof. That WOULD be hot. I can't complain, it is 55 degrees out and rainy today, which stinks for summer but at least I am comfortable
  • Oh ladies, I sympathise. Over here in the Northern part of cont. Europe we've been having rain, flash floods, and thunderstorms that even woke me up in the middle of the night last week. It's not much fun either, but I'm sure some of you might be willing to give your eye teeth to swap....
  • It's been bad in the midwest too! Although I will say I've been to Vegas in the summer and I don't know if I could do that again! How do you survive it?!
  • GIRL!!!!!! Where have you been?!?!?!? I have missed you!!!!

Glad to know you are still alive!
  • Glad to hear from you! I was wondering where you were.

Lin
  • Quote: I am just well roasted! Dayum it has been a hot one in Vegas the past 2 weeks!
    Tell me about it . . . while I was driving around Monday afternoon I saw my car thermometer hit 117° (that was the outside temp, not the inside)!

Hope you're staying cool! It's taken me years to get used to the heat out here, but I've been handling it surprisingly well this summer.