3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I need your help today (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/26257-i-need-your-help-today.html)

suzie76 04-01-2003 06:42 PM

to make you smile...

I found out good news yesterday. A former co-worker of mine has been very ill with breast and brain cancer. She had been in a coma in intensive care.

I found out yesterday that not only had she come out of the coma, she had come in to visit work as well! Amazing....makes you believe in miracles.

Hugs,
Sherry

We all have days with that black cloud. I hope yours has lifted.

jiffypop 04-01-2003 11:49 PM

oh chris. sorry for being so late, but here's a hug or two... '[[[[[[chris]]]]] you're such a positive force on these boards, it's a shame to see you down. but things like that happen.

something happy? hmmm. had dinner with some wonderful friendsd, and even had a wee bit of champagne and three bites of a fruit tart for dessert!!! otherwise OP. with lots of giggling and laughing on top of it.

hope tomorrow is better for you

KittyMilk 04-02-2003 01:52 AM

I do hope your over you black cloud today Miss Chris. You're such a bright spark here I'm sorry to see you down.
What is positive over here today? Believe or not we have huge dark clouds that have been massing all afternoon and now it is pouring buckets - I'm so happy! We survive on tank water and every rain drop is welcome over here in our worst drought in 80 years. It is truly wonderful to have the rain pour down - oh let it rain!

muelledk 04-02-2003 10:40 AM

Miss Chris, I do hope you are feeling better today. I agree with Kitty, you are a such a positive influence, I hate to see you down.

THe dark clouds are out here this morning, too. I love them. It means it may not hit 90* like it has the last few days. I hate that it is only April and the air conditioner is running. Arizona only has two seasons: what they call winter (but is really more like spring/fall all rolled into one and the weather is 60-80*) and summer (and it is just :censored: hot and runs from April to October). Uggh.

glynne 04-02-2003 12:48 PM

Hi Miss Chris!

Thinking of you and hope you are feeling better today!!

glynne (Gayle)

AngiKL 04-02-2003 05:56 PM

Miss Chris -
Did the cloud go away?

Thinking of you,

rochemist 04-02-2003 07:19 PM

Ladies,

In spite of the Prozac PMS won in the end yesterday. It was weird though I was depressed instead of angry. So I guess the Prozac works??? I had a much better day today and I am feeling so great and so OP! I could do anything!!!! And I want to say thank you for everyone who just said Hi! and you all had such positive things to say! Your all just a bunch of great losers!!!!!

Miss Chris