3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   June and Peggy (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/260878-june-peggy.html)

SmallSteps 06-11-2012 09:38 PM

June and Peggy

I wanted to take a moment and say how much I love you guys and how much I appreciate all the support and encouragement you give me on a daily basis!

You two are my bestest friends! :hug:

junebug44 06-12-2012 02:53 PM

Smallsteps! You literally just brought tears to my eyes. I've had the worst morning and thought "ah, I need to take 2 minutes for myself to check in with my 3FC friends"...can always count on you to pick me up :D

I can't tell you how happy I am to see you back and doing well. I was worried about you and sending lots of hugs and loving thoughts. I haven't had too much time to catch up but can see you are back and rockin' it...wanna do another excerise challenge this weekend? I'm going to need some push with another weekend of the dreaded traveling. Glad you're back!

SmallSteps 06-12-2012 07:37 PM

Your on June what is our weekend goal going to be?

sluggerbean 06-12-2012 08:38 PM

Wow, thanks so much Belinda. :hug:
I, like June, have tears in my eyes. You are an inspiration to me.

So what is this challenge?? I'm game!!:swim:

junebug44 06-13-2012 11:34 AM

Yay! Let's do it! Considering my Saturday will mostly consist of sitting in a car, my goal for the weekend is 5 miles. I'll really have to push and sneak some time to reach that. Think you can beat me??? :D

sluggerbean 06-13-2012 12:59 PM

Is this 5 miles in one day or over Saturday & Sunday? Cause I can definitely do 5 miles over a two day span. :carrot:

SmallSteps 06-13-2012 04:04 PM

5 miles in two days! I'm game!

junebug44 06-14-2012 11:18 AM

It's on girls! I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better smallsteps! I didn't see that you were sick until after I posted here. Take good care of yourself! I'll check back in on Monday to let you know how it goes this weekend. Good luck!

junebug44 06-18-2012 11:50 AM

So I totally overestimated my available time and only got 3 miles in...I had to really push to squeeze that time in so at least I did something I guess :D

How was your weekend ladies?

SmallSteps 06-18-2012 11:26 PM

I did ZIP, ZITCH, ZERO. TOM sucks!

sluggerbean 06-19-2012 10:35 AM

I did 2.5 miles on Friday and nothing the rest of the weekend.

junebug44 06-20-2012 07:37 PM

Oh gosh...we certainly were all in the same boat! I'm off until next Monday on vacation so wish me good luck :D Have a great week you guys!

SmallSteps 06-25-2012 01:36 AM

I have pissed off my sciatica nerve I have been unable to sleep, sit, stand or sleep for about a week. I am really having a terrible year health wise :(

Hope you ladies are doing a lot better than me. I will weigh in tomorrow when I get to work, I don't expect much of a loss.

junebug44 06-26-2012 11:14 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this smallsteps! Hang in there! I am having an awful week. Been binging since last Wednesday...a personal situation set me over the edge and I've been stress eating ever since. I've still managed to get some workouts in and joined a health club yesterday which I'm hoping sets me back on track. I am really depressed and have a lot of anxiety. I haven't stepped foot on the scale since last week and really am just not in the right frame of mind to do so. I've been avoiding 3FC this last week too since I am so ashamed. My goal is to check in at least every day this week. I hope things get better...

SmallSteps 09-05-2012 06:24 PM

June how are you doing girl? I haven't heard from you in quite a while!!

Peggy?? How are you my friend?