Please welcome Goddess Jessica as the new co-mod for the 100 lb club

• Goddess Jessica has agreed to come on as Co-Mod in the 100 lb club.

Please welcome her!!
  • Welcome Goddess Jessica; you will be a wonderful moderator! The 100 lb club is still my favorite forum here.

Sandi, congratulations on your wonderful loss; your new avatar looks great.
  • Thank you so much, Goddesss Jessica!! We all appreciate this.
  • Goddess Jessica WELOME and thank you!
  • Welcome! I have admired your postings for a long time now. I'm glad to have you on board our particular wagon.
  • Welcome and thank you. I also want to tell Sandi thank you for all she does here!
  • Thanks, ladies! Sandi does an AMAZING job and I am very happy to co-moding with her. I am very proud to support this forum since it has been such a source of support and love for me.
  • A big thank you to Sandi as well!

Jessica, how is the little goddess? Did her first year go quickly?
  • BAH! So fast! I can't believe I am going to have a ONE YEAR OLD. Insane.
  • Welcome, Goddess Jessica! I love to read your posts and I know you'll do a great job as a mod on here. This is my favorite forum, too. Sandi - you look great and have always done a fantastic job, too, so I think this will just be the best forum on the board!

Jessica - I was just going to comment the other day that Little Goddess is approaching a year. How fast it goes - one day they're barely walking and the next you're helping them pick out a wedding dress. I'm sure you're enjoying every minute. Well - ALMOST every minute. Hug her for me.

Lin
  • Congratulations Goddess Jessica. Early thanks to you and thanks to Sandi for everything!