Raelynn, where are you ?

• Raelynn,

Just wanted to make sure you're okay. Miss seeing you here!

Take care,
    Sherry
  • I guess when we go to kick Jenniffers butt we need to keep going to Alberta, Canada to get Raelynn. Let's pack ladies!!!!
  • Well, the temperature in Edmonton, AB was 36 degrees this morning, so I guess I'd better drag out my winter stuff again...

Raelynn....don't make us come get you!
  • she's working TOO hard, i think. we miss you!
  • Hope you peek in & say hi!
  • Awww you ladies are too sweet.

I've been running myself ragged with my job, and my daughter also keeps me on my toes. Lots of other stuff has happened too...I was in a 3 year relationship and that fell completely apart. I've met someone though with who I am so compatible -- he is so interested in fitness and being in shape and eating well. He is going to be good for me lol, and I'm alot happier too.

But anyone who wants to come to Edmonton to kick my butt (and say hi) is more than welcome to.
  • I'm glad you're back! It's too dang cold to be in your neck of the woods right now!
  • There she is! Hi Raelynn! Have a happy day!

Miss Chris
  • Hey...she's back! How cool to be in a realtionship where someone is into fitness. Hubby loves sports, but that is VERY different than fitness!! I have been putting a bug in his ear that I want to take up golfing, so that we can have a sport that we are mutually interested in. As soon as I can get him to quit laughing, I might get to go!
  • Hi!

I'm so excited for this summer - we have so much planned: jogging, biking, swimming, hiking, rollerblading.....