Old 05-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #76  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

Underwater, hang in there. The extra piece of pizza isn't going to break the calorie bank, after all, so the water weight will come down eventually. I know as well as anyone how frustrating it is, waiting around for water weight to come off so you can start making actual progress again, but that's what we get for being women, I'm convinced.

Angie, I try really hard not to compare to my sister. She's always been the thin one and the pretty one (and it's not like she's dumb, so I didn't even really get to be the smart one!) but her struggles are different than mine. Some days it's hard to remember that, but I'm grateful to have her for support.

I'm down .8 to 194.4 this morning. I feel a little better about that, but I'd love to lose a little more before I leave for vacation. I only have three days, but I'm going to make them the best three days I can.

Have a great, OP weekend, everyone!

Last edited by thistoo; 05-05-2012 at 08:02 AM.
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #77  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you have a great weekend!

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 144.6
Down: 1.2 pounds

AKA Great job on the new low and for your studies! You are going to be an awesome Research Assistant! GO YOU!

Minnie Hi

Reallystruggling You have started, that's all that matters!

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-05-2012 at 08:09 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #78  
Kelly-Blue Team!

S/C/G: 231.6/189.6/130

Height: 5'3

199.2-down .4 today which is awesome during TOM, if I can keep this up then I should have a beautiful drop when TOM is over. I will have to be really careful at my mom's wedding today. It's just a small gathering so we're going to a resturant for the reception. I will get a salad and some fish. Trying to find something to wear has been a pain, everything is too big or too small except two options... one outfit will be TOO hot and the other is shades of blue/green which will not match her wedding at all (white black and red) oh well, the minister doesn't need to match, right

Diana down 1.2 look at you go! are you actually UNDER your maint. number today? My mom's cake looks beautiful, but its big so transporting it today will be tricky! I will post a pic of it when I have time to upload and resize I managed to finish making it without eating the frosting or any of the pieces of cake left from leveling the layers! Go me!
Rennie my dear sweet friend! I'm so sorry things are so crazy and tiring right now I will be saying some special prayers for you!
thistoo You are going to New York? I hope you just enjoy yourself! Sometimes our bodies just need a break, you can get back to losing afterwards! Besides, you have come a long way already, enjoy where you are at for a bit!
Underwater I hear ya on the pizza. Pizza is my doom! But only 2 pieces is really good when you think about how much we'd usually eat! right? I know I was good for 5 slices when I didn't care.
Minnie you're already down 2 pounds since the 1st!
reallystruggling you are here and you're trying! you can do this
aka on new low! and good luck with the 3 finals!
kukkie for Walking!
Angie for washing away the .6! and yes, I'm still away from that evil 2 inspite of TOM. I'm drinking a ton of water, resisting the awful urge to eat salty and sweet, and pushing myself to keep moving even though I want to crawl into a ball
steph Have fun at the nursery and market!
Onami & Kris Hope you have a great weekend!

May
01-199.6
02-199.8 (sore muscles)
03-198.4 (still sore, but I'll take it )
04-199.6 (TOM)
05-199.2 (TOM)
qtapostolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:41 AM   #79  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Darnit -- I forgot to weigh in until after breakfast, so I'm up .8 -- it's okay though, I have lots planned for today and tomorrow will look even better

Rennie! Ouch -- getting up 2 hours earlier is tough at first. I'm glad that tooth is gone, that must be a relief!

Amanda -- You are going to rock those finals too! I think you are amazing, I'd love for Cameron to grow up and be able to claim the same determination and focus that you have.

Minnie --

Reallystruggling -- Keep up with the running, it will help for sure. Do you log your food as well so that you know how much of a deficit you are creating?

Underwater -- Sometimes when I get compliments on my weight loss I make bad decisions too. What's that all about anyway? It's like all of a sudden we think we can eat differently than we have to lose the weight...lol. Hang in there. Sometimes I just get sick of needing to try hard and of needing to lose weight in general, but that's my reality. The best thing I can do is try to make more good decisions than bad and ask myself "does this choice move me closer to my goal?" Doesn't always work, but if I can keep that in mind most of the time it helps me to make the better choice.

Caroline -- Congrats on your .8 today! Good luck with pre-vacation losses!

Diana -- Another 1.2 loss, amazing!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #80  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Reallystruggling-Welcome to the C25K tribe! You're going to love it. If you have any questions or need any support I'm here for ya.

May 1-196.0
May 4-196.0
May 5-199.5 eek!
It was probably the fact that I haven't run in three days and had Reese's pieces for dinner.

at work this morning and I'm quite sleepy. I'll make it through and go running afterward.

Last edited by aka8941; 05-05-2012 at 10:19 AM.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 194/ see ticker /115

May 1 - 137.5 (Tom)
May 2
May 3
May 4 - 136.5
May 5 - 136.5
May 6
May 7
May 8
May 9 (out of town)
May 10 (out of town)
May 11 (Tea with my 3yo)
May 12
May 13 (Tea with my mom)
May 14
May 15
May 16
May 17
May 18
May 19
May 20
May 21
May 22
May 23 (Bday cake)
May 24
May 25
May 26
May 27
May 28
May 29
May 30
May 31
_

It seems like I always go off plan during TOM, but it's over and no major damage done. I'm back to last month's ending weight and striving for another decline

Rennie- I'm so glad you got that tooth out, and I hope you are healing nicely and feeling much better. I'm so sorry about your 2 hour time change! It's going to take a while for you to get adjusted. Just hang in there and do your best going to bed earlier so you can get more rest. I will be praying for you! Right now just take care of yourself and take things one step at a time. Big Hugs for you!

QT- Can't wait to see the cake. My Fav! Yes, stay strong during TOM....that's awesome you lost some during! Hoping for a whoosh for you!

Diana - Nice job on the 1.2!!!

Underwater - You'll be okay Just two?! With pizza around, I have a very hard time not doing three! Good job, imo

aka - hope you have a nice run after work - good for you! Also, congrats on your new low and your Research Assistant position...YOU ROCK!

Thistoo - good luck with the next 3 days

Steph - Hope you are having fun at the nursery and market. I love doing both!

Minnie- Congrats on the weight loss so far

Reallystruggling - commitment is key...you can do it!

Choukoe - How are you? I hope your doctor visit went okay.

Kukkie, Angie -

Pgh - Glad your back...whew! Keep on going!

Last edited by kifli; 05-05-2012 at 11:47 PM.
kifli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 265/(ticker)/155

Thanks all... yes.. before I started losing weight I'd easily eat a 3rd slice! Love this pizza place, too. If you go for lunch, you can order a single slice, so when I go with coworkers for lunch I'm grateful that they only bring out one for me

A well-earned loss on the scale today, hoping for another tomorrow to bring me back down to my weigh in last week. Then we start making progress again... I am so close to 40 lbs lost!
Underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #83  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I have been having a craving for fried chicken for about a week now. I don't know why because I rarely eat anything fried. Maybe pending TTOM? I hope that's not what it is. I don't need to crave volume, sweet, salty, and now fried foods during TTOM! Nothing would surprise me though. Anyways, today was my scheduled higher calorie day, so I decided to fry some chicken for dinner. I ate too much! I am so used to eating out and I can do that in moderation. Everything is so much more difficult when I eat off plan foods at home. I haven't figured my calories, yet. Anyways, there will be a gain tomorrow from my dinner tonight. I expected one anyways because of TTOM. Today I was feeling like a blowed up toad frog. I seem to have a drop on the scale right before TTOM starts.

QT Congrats on the .4 and for avoiding the temptation of the cake/frosting.

Angie I hope you had a great day.

AKA Did you get that run in?

Kifli Great job on getting back to the previous weight.

Underwater Keep up the great work!

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-05-2012 at 10:57 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:37 AM   #84  
MUST COMMIT!!

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'9

Quick question!!

I keep seeing people talk about ONEderland...
Are you in onderland when you are weighing in the 100s... or after you've LOST 100 pounds??

I know this may sound really dumb haha but I MUST KNOW!!!

(:
reallystruggling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:45 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 194/ see ticker /115

Really struggling - I think Onederland is when you weigh in the 100's (go from 200 to 199).
Have a good night
kifli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:53 AM   #86  
MUST COMMIT!!

I'm new to 3FC and I think this is a great way to start!

April 30: 232.6

May:
01: 232.1 (i'm living in Asia at the moment so that's why i'm ahead)
02: 233.2 (WHY DID I GAIN???)
03: 233.7 (another 1/5 pound gained!!!)
04: out of town
05: out of town
06: 231.9 (I'M SO GLAD I FINALLY LOST SOME WEIGHT!! you guys were right) finally get to change my ticker!!!
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:

Last edited by reallystruggling; 05-06-2012 at 02:55 AM.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:11 AM   #87  
MUST COMMIT!!

I started reading all your posts, and I just realized that you guys are a FANTASTIC group of people!! I hadn't even realized that you guys were encouraging me and making nice remarks until I re-read everything...

I've only been on here for a week and I already feel so loved!!!

You guys are incredible and I'm so glad to have found 3FC!!

OMG I'M ELATED RIGHT NOW!!!!
Old 05-06-2012, 04:23 AM   #88  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Morning
Been MIA because the builders took over my place.
Finally managed a weigh in, and I'm up 1.3 lbs, but considering the stress, lack of sleep and large amount of cashew nuts I ate yesterday, I'm ok with it
Kitchen goes in finally tomorrow- been three weeks, a huge amount of dust and mess- but I'm excited now. Finally something to look forward to.
You guys are doing great. Congratulations Diana on you yeariversary. You should be very proud of your achievements . Losing the weight is the easy part- keeping it off is the one that requires real focus and determination. It's hard when those cravings come, seemingly from nowhere. I was craving pasta (I still don't eat carbs), but I fought and the pasta lost I too am coming up a year of maintenance and have stayed within my range, spiking above just once. I feel proud too that I can do it. We all can, we just need drive and focus and lots of support.
Qpostolic- Congrats on Onederland - it's a great place to be and to stay
Off to wash my new, shiny, black granite floor!
Have an awesome day
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:06 AM   #89  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Happy Sunday! I'm down 1.8 today...so glad I remembered to weigh in before breakfast this time. Not much planned today for activity, we have to go to my aunt's house to help sort through some of my grandmothers things. I think I'll try for a bike ride with Cameron later this afternoon or evening.

Diana -- Oooh fried chicken craving. Can you believe my mother walked in here with a box of KFC at lunch yesterday after I said that I was making nice healthy wraps for everyone? I didn't eat it, but OMG, that smell...I'm surprised I didn't retain water just from being near it.

ReallyStruggling -- ONEderland is when you get a 1 as the first number of your weight I'm glad you feel welcome in the group...the more the merrier

Sam -- I think you've done pretty well without having access to your kitchen this week!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #90  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

My calories were a doozie last night and I am up on the scale. It was expected, though. Sometimes when I go over like this I will have another gain the second day. We'll see if that happens. At least I know what to expect. I don't have to be happy with it, but I understand what happens.

Calories for yesterday: 2214 +
Weigh In: 145.6
Up: 1 pound

Thistoo Great job on the .8, yesterday! I agree, make the most of the next 3 days, before your vacation.

Reallystruggling So glad you were able to change your ticker! Yes, we try to be as supportive as we can of each other. Every day is a new day and a new challenge. Hang in there.

Starbrite Your weigh in is not bad at all! The best thing is that you have the knowledge to know what to do about it!

Angie Good on the 1.8 pounds! Ha Ha on the water weight jumping on you! I can totally relate. I hope you and Cameron can go for that bike ride today.

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-06-2012 at 08:52 AM.