Putting Weight Loss on Hold....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • ... because I am PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so, so, SO happy!!!!

....And I'm nervous, scared, excited & nervous & scared some more!

I've gotten 2 positive home pregnancy tests & I go into the dr.'s for another urine test tomorrow a.m. The lines on the test I took were pretty dark, so I am fairly confident. I just had to tell someone before I positively BURST! Heck, you guys even know before dh as the jerk doesn't have the cell phone on!!!

I can honestly say that besides my wedding day, I have never, ever been so happy!!!!
  • Kayla,

Let me be the first to say congratulations!!! And hugs!!! That's fantastic!!!!!

Now try to calm down and take a deep breath!

Please take great care of yourself, and get plenty of rest. There are a lot of moms on this board to help you with any questions.

I"m so happy for you!!!

Hugs,
    Sherry
  • OMG - that is soooo great!!!!

two things:
    my dr never even did a test - the home tests are good enough
    go to www.babycenter.com and join the bb there . There will be a board just for the month your baby is to be born.

All the best!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you and your husband!!!!
  • WoooooHooooo!!! That is just the best news I have heard all day!!!

I am so happy for you!!!!!
  • yay, that is so great! i can picture you in one of those pregnant lady water aerobics classes! hee.
  • Congratulations!! That is incredibly wonderful, exciting news!!
  • Kayla, I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS! That's very exciting!
  • Kayla! ! ! This is such wonderful news. Congratulations! ! !
  • Kayla, that is very exciting!!!! I am so happy for you. I never felt so alive and beautiful when I was pregnant! I hope that you feel the same!
  • Congratulations!
  • Okay, make that 3 positive home pregnancy tests.... I went to Target over lunch and bought yet another one! I honestly just can't believe it!!!! Dh & I have been trying since September of 2000... 2 1/2 years!

By the way, dh STILL doesn't have the phone on... either that or he forgot it at home. He works tonight, so I won't see him until after 7:30pm! How in the heck am I going to wait that long!!!

PS - this last pregnancy test I took was darker than the first two & I got the line within seconds!

PPS - I hope I'm not annoying you guys with my ramblings.
  • Of course you're not annoying us, that is fantabulous news!!!! Congrats to both of you!!!
  • Kayla..
    when you are pregnant you get a whole new set of rights
    you pretty much get to do whatever you want

I am so thrilled for you!
  • wow, what an amazing blessing! just thinking about having the ability to carry life within oneself puts everything into perspective. best of luck! congrats!