Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

• Nope, it's Rosinante thundering over the horizon. Again.

I find I was last here in 12/12/11, and I weighed 195. Here I am on 03/31 and I weight 195. Hey it could have been worse. Hey, actually it was worse, I'm on my way back down again.

I've cut out cr@p carbs, I'm taking a daily walk, and I've just got to that lovely stage, before boredom and anxiety set in, where eating right and walking more is more pleasurable than a cake or a bar of chocolate.

Hope everyone's doing well. I'll go have a read round now.

:waves:
  • Welcome back! I remember you and wonder how you're doing from time to time, so it's nice to hear you're still hanging in there.
  • Welcome back Rose! Coming back and on the way back down the scale is better than in denial and gaining, you're doing great and we're happy to see you!

• Welcome back; I'm so happy to see you!
  • Welcome back!
  • So glad to see you again!
  • Back, Rosinante! Good to see you again. Good Luck, with your weight loss. I've been struggling to take off some weight I gained back. But I just keep trying.

• Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

I will, I will keep trying. This morning a raincloud gathered over the scale (it must have been the cloud that weighed a pound up on yesterday ) so my new task this week is to keep trying and stop weighing.

I will not weigh now until Thursday. Honest.