Weekly Weigh In-3/10-3/16

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hope I'm not stepping on toes, but noticed there was no new thread for this week.

I'm down 2.2 for the week, for a grand total of 23.8 since 12/30/02

Dana <who is doing a happy dance
  • Yay! Congrats!!!
  • That's awesome Dana!!! Keep it up!!!
  • Big week for me. I lost 2.5 pounds and made my Easter goal! Only 6.5 to go!!!
  • YEAH Jeanne! How exciting it must before you to be so close to goal!
  • Jeanne - Only 6.5 lbs. to goal!! How does it feel?
  • Last Week Weigh In = 257

This Week Weigh In = 253

That's 4 lbs gone forever since last week, for a total of 21lbs lost forever.
  • Great job, Daners and Jen!!!!!

Thanks Jennelle and Daners! It feels great to be so near goal. It's weird at times though. Because I'm so close to goal, if I say to someone I have 5 pounds or so to go, they think I'm nuts, and I did have to convince a worried motherly friend that I am not anorexic. She hadn't seen me for several months, and was afraid I might be when I told her how much I lost. When we got together last week, she concluded that I'm just "tall and thin" and she doesn't have to worry. I've had the same thing with my mom. I reminded my mother that she has my same height and build, and that when she was in her twenties she weighed less than I do, and wasn't too skinny -- as I asked where the chocolate chips were so I could stick some in my breakfast pancake. That doesn't sound like anorexic behavior to me. I'm just a gal who likes a little taste of chocolate in the morning sometimes for the sheer delight of it. My mom concluded it's just going to take her a little while to get used to me being thinner. That's fine, because this is how I'm going to stay.
  • JML - Just reading about you almost at goal is enough to get me off my a$$!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!

Daners and Jen - Good job keep it up!!!

Me....well...gained 2 lbs. I deserved every oz. - gave up over the weekend.
  • 196 lbs.

Miss Chris
  • Congrats Daners, You've done really well.
    Jeanne about to join the 100 pound club! Wow so close to goal that is awesome!

Me I'm very happy this week am down 3lbs!
  • Congrats to everyone!

Yay Jeanne! You are amazing!

I don't know what to post-on Saturday I had a two pound loss, down to 230-today I showed a five pound gain-I'm praying that's water weight. I'll check the scale again soon.

Sherry
  • Jeanne! YOU ARE AWESOME GF!!!!!!!!Inspiration. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Chris
  • Congrats everyone who lost, and Sandi, you'll get back on track... you gave up for a few days... I gave up for months on end... but I'm coming back from it.... with a 2.5 pound loss this week, I've finally, after almost 3 years here, made one of my holiday goals! Doesn't say much for what I put into those few years... but it makes me feel good to say it now...LOL

Good luck everyone for next week!
  • Congrats to all!
    I went up this week...
    up 1.5 lbs