Old 05-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 353/290/180

Height: 5'11"

Georgia {{{Hugs}}} it happens no big deal you are back on track. I am always a "Question mark" when it comes to the extenders smaller belts I need them, most "normal" ones I don't and some seatbelts are crazy huge it just depends on the seat. If the "premium " is anything like "sunwing" premium-plus it is worth it not to feel like a sardine I actually didn't have to worry about my legs pushing into the person in the seat infront of me. So worth the extra (on sunwing) 80$

Scale down but I'm not cointing on it sticking, still was nice to see 315.6 instead of 319 or even 321. I've been doing "okay" still definitely not perfect. Super busy and have fasting bloodwork on friday so hopefully I do okay. Brocollie and Salsa for lunch again. No time to go to the store so what I had left in the work fridge had to do. At this rate I will be out of that too by the end of the week. It's just crazy busy.

Part of me just wants to fast until I see the scale drop but I know that won't work long term. Well it will be fun to weigh after fasting for bloodwork just to "see a lower number" even though it won't be real it will still be "fun" lol
silentarctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #152  

Hey Girls,

Scale was kind, tickers not a lie today, Yeah! So happy about that, trying not to go crazy. with the eating luckily after 7pm I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything for that fasting bloodwork thing. Have a feeling today is a day I'll struggle with the hunger.

Yesterday I didn't eat much all day and ate a lot in the evening was still within my calories but I think my body was hoping I'd keep feasting today. Sorry body you're going to have to tap those fat stores again. :-P

I'm at around 850 Calories including breakfast, snack lunch... I bought a yummy bread i only had one peice it has sunflower and flax seed though so just one peice is 130 cals and i had some cheddar on it (80 cal slice) so decadent but I am just not ready to be hardcore I don't think I will ever fully give up those foods, just... decreasing their portion size and ultimately the frequency I consume them.

Hope you are all doing fab!
Old 05-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #153  

Hey girls, 313 again today so not a real difference with the fasting I was allowed to drink a couple glasses of water. I exceeded my cal limit though even though I couldn't eat after 7 wierd really like just because I knew I couldn't eat later i had (nearly) uncontrolable hunger in the afternoon. I think it was the bread, even though its Whole Grain, and supplemented with flax seed I apparently still am having carb issues.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #154  

Hey Gals,

Need to get back on track with my calories :-O I kinda veered swiftly off plan last night, need to get back on it!

Yet still feeling great unexplicable high, maybe its the 2 peices of white bread I had lol.

Hope ya'll are having fabulous weekends.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:13 AM   #155  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Silent, so happy to see you here consistently. I fell off the grid for a few days. Mother issues. Weight up even more, blood sugar as well. It's taken me a couple days of cutting carbs again to get my blood sugar back on track. Eating up on carbs reignited my appetite and I found myself snacking too much in the evenings. Hoping that will go away soon now that my carbs are low again.

Having type 2 diabetes is very motivating to me. It's like a game to get that morning blood sugar consistently down below certain levels. I set up goals, just like mini goals to lose weight. The two factors are supposed to be linked, so the lower my weight goes, the lower my blood sugars are in the morning, and once both of those are low enough so that eating up carbs just a little can start happening, I'm going to have waffles!

That's what I'm craving this morning.

In two weeks from this moment, I'll be getting ready to board my flight for the UK. When I think about what I want to wear on the flight, the craving for waffles go away. I want to comfortably fit into the size 22 pants I bought! And I want to fit into the airplane seats.

What's going to keep me on focus while traveling is that I'm starting another fitness challenge in a week. It runs for 12 weeks, and I'm determined to complete it this time! That's my big goal, to actually complete the challenge. I've never consistently stayed with something like that for that long.

Focus, focus, focus! I have goals that seem realistic to me now.

Have a lovely day!
geoblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #156  

Eating horrible this weekend, drinking/post bar snacks/bachelorette the next night with a ton of snacks argh. Feel like I might need to fast or something to detox from all that junk!
Old 05-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #157  
thinks she can

S/C/G: 302/279.4/175

Height: 5'9"

Oh man oh man. I've been hiding from this forum because I didn't want to deal with the realities of my weight. I weighed in this morning at 252.8. This is such a bummer.

I went for convenience over calories this weekend and ended up eating two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches a day (plus other stuff) from Friday through Sunday. That adds up.

So be it. I'm now 24 hours without smoking and am feeling really good about that. The thing that I'm worried about now is how to maintain all the positive momentum I built up over the past year now that I'm floundering. I can totally see how I'm getting increasingly nervous about getting on the scale and staying on plan... and that just leads me to mentally quit and not even bother to try.

silentarctic, georgia - hang in there ladies!

Last edited by martini; 05-13-2012 at 06:26 PM.
martini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:56 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 263/262/160

Height: 5'4

It's so much nicer here now, outside, so it's easier to go out for a brisk walk and get some exercise.
Cemommster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:08 PM   #159  

Martini - So good to "See" you! Congrats on the smoke-free-ness that is so amazing for you.

Cemommster - Its like that here except freezing rain and snow keep deciding to show up and ruin the "it's spring time" party.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:43 AM   #160  
Renaissance Woman

Girls, you all need to come to my house to go walking. We can walk the vineyards. Temps are in the 80s!

I took DaisyMae to the dog park today. No friends showed up, but there were these birds that were so helpful. The flew really low to the ground and kept Daisy running for 45 minutes. They totally wore her out and she spent the day sleeping.

I had gained a little weight back, but am now losing it again. My upper arms are ridiculously jiggly. It's exciting and disheartening all at the same time. I saw some friends today that I haven't seen in a few months and they said I've definitely shrunk. So I came home and tried on dresses. All my size 24s are very loose and unwearable. Because I usually wear t-shirts, I don't notice how they fit. I usually lose at my belly last, so I still am wearing the 24 pants and jeans, but the thighs are all loose now.

My sleep cycle is off again. I need to go to bed. Just felt like catching up with you all.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #161  

Georgia! *Major Hugs* I know what you mean, I think that will make me have mixed feelings too. I need to wear all my dresses stat, incase I lose weight and can't wear them again. Maybe on tuesday after the long weekend I'll start work a renewed woman. I will feel wierd because there is no dress code at work so I usually wear jeans and a T, not the most professional I know but its comfortable and my logic to myself is if I'm comfy I will be more efficient. I need to order a lot more nylons I think.

Doing "okay" today , ate well most of the tay fell into a vat of popcorn at the end of it. All in all it balanced out. Having a day that I "Feel" thinner. I can't explain it I'm sure I'm the same width i was yesterday nothing has actually changed but I looked in the mirror and felt 'better'. Doubt it will last, logically I know I am still huge but today I'm not going to question it , and hope it lasts a long long time :-D
Old 05-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #162  

Hey Ya'll

Not-So-Silent Arctic here again lol

Nervous about tomorrows weigh in tomorrow I want it to be a good one again. As long as I weigh a little less than last week this time I'll be content. Obviously a more dramatic loss would be more motivating but I'll take it as long as its not a gain, then I reserve the right to POUT

Hope you are all doing fabulous!
Old 05-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #163  

309 today
Hollah, Finally got my act together enough that the scale is moving in the right direction again, slowly but surley my ticker is last summers goal maybe I can make it there by this summer?

I'm just greatful for 3FC , my beautiful biggest loser coworkers, my fitness minded friends from aerobics, my friend who convinced me to sign up for a half marathon, my friend who walks with me while she walks her dog.

Today I am feeling SO blessed, So lucky, to have such amazing support from people. I wish I could share the same with you.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:55 PM   #164  
thinks she can

S/C/G: 302/279.4/175

Height: 5'9"

That's so great to hear, silentarctic! Congratulations!!!
martini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:02 PM   #165  
Renaissance Woman

Yay Twinnie!!!!!

I'm so happy for you! And I know how blessed you're feeling, because I've been blessed with the same sort of team around me. You're loved, girlfriend!