Old 03-22-2012, 09:10 AM   #16  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

I just posted this in another thread about the same thing. From my document on my PC.

Lori Bell - DOn't give up this time. Keep on going. If you can't walk, crawl. It is worth every amount of effort you put into it.

"Being fat is hard. Losing weight is hard. Maintaining weight is hard. Choose your hard." Author unknown

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Robin - "The only thing standing between who you are and who you want to be is what you do."

You've got to say, ''I think that if I keep working at this and want it bad enough I can have it.'' It's called perseverance. - Lee Iacocca

Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork. ~English Proverb

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination." (Tommy Lasorda)

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!" (Henry Ford)

Lyn - I won't stay fat and be crippled. I won't sit in a chair and watch life go by. I refuse.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #17  
The Future is Bright!

"We try things. Sometimes they even work." - Parson Gotti (Erfworld).

It serves to remind me that the path to success is not always a straight line.
Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:48 AM   #18  
All Hail The Queen

S/C/G: 186.2/166.8/140

Height: 5'8"

My favorite motivational quote comes from one of my favorite musicians of all time- Jon Bon Jovi:

"Success is falling down nine times and getting up ten". <3
DhaniCauldwell is offline   Reply With Quote