3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I have the perfect weight loss tool (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/254417-i-have-perfect-weight-loss-tool.html)

SmallSteps 03-07-2012 04:33 PM

I have the perfect weight loss tool

I broke a tooth last night. I can't chew it even hurts to breath!! :(

All In 03-07-2012 04:52 PM

O no! I hope you can get it fixed soon! I used to say that sinusitis was the perfect weight loss tool as I couldn't smell anything and had no appetite!
Hope you are better soon!

LiannaKole 03-07-2012 07:41 PM

Ouch! I hope it doesn't hurt for too long! That's painful...

And while I'm sure it's a great weight loss tool (who wants to eat through all the pain? Not me!), I'm not sure I'll be copying that. ;)

Hope you feel better soon!

Huzzahforska 03-07-2012 09:51 PM

I broke a tooth about a week and a half ago, and just got it pulled on Monday.. the Dental Pain Diet is really effective.. it sucks.. but it works :P Hope you get everything fixed quickly and your pain goes away soon! I had to deal with mine for a week because my boss, apparently, didn't sense the urgency in my telling her I needed to have an emergency tooth pulling.. which ended up being put off for almost a whole week. humph.

SmallSteps 03-07-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All In (Post 4244850)
O no! I hope you can get it fixed soon! I used to say that sinusitis was the perfect weight loss tool as I couldn't smell anything and had no appetite! Hope you are better soon!

Thanks for the message All In.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiannaKole (Post 4245024)
Ouch! I hope it doesn't hurt for too long! That's painful...

And while I'm sure it's a great weight loss tool (who wants to eat through all the pain? Not me!), I'm not sure I'll be copying that. ;)

Thanks LiannaKole. I have managed lots of water and soup today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huzzahforska (Post 4245178)
I broke a tooth about a week and a half ago, and just got it pulled on Monday.. the Dental Pain Diet is really effective.. it sucks.. but it works :P Hope you get everything fixed quickly and your pain goes away soon! I had to deal with mine for a week because my boss, apparently, didn't sense the urgency in my telling her I needed to have an emergency tooth pulling.. which ended up being put off for almost a whole week. humph.

Funny how all bosses think the same thing. I can't do anything about the tooth until I get paid next Thursday. I think it is going to be a long week. Hope you are on the mend.

TiffNeedsChange 03-07-2012 11:20 PM

Aw man, that is the worst! I hope you can minimize the pain while you wait.

Curvaliscious 03-08-2012 08:38 AM

Ouch! So sorry! Yes, dental problems such as that are awful, but can be beneficial too. ; )Hopefully, the pain isn't bad!

astrophe 03-08-2012 08:39 AM

Ouch! :hug:

A.

SmallSteps 03-09-2012 02:15 PM

The tooth put up a valiant fight. It took the dentist 15 minutes to get it out. I literally thought he was going to have to stand on top of me with his foot in my chest for leverage. There was a huge bone spur on the bottom of that tooth's root so when it did come out it tore a huge hole in my gum.

Pain meds, penicillin and chicken broth for me today. I am hella sore.

sluggerbean 03-09-2012 02:46 PM

OUCH!!!

:hug:

Take care my friend!

Peggy

SmallSteps 03-09-2012 03:15 PM

Thank Slugger :hug:

OnMyWayDown 03-09-2012 07:50 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this!!!! Mouth pain is the worst. I am off plan this weekend cuz I am super sick but have lost 4 lbs due to not being hungry at all.....

When I had my wisdom teeth done I made myself a little chicken and mixed veg soup and than buzzed in the blender to make it non chewable.

Good luck and feel better

SmallSteps 03-10-2012 08:42 PM

I am hanging in there. Still have a swollen jaw and some discomfort but I know that once this is better I do not have to deal with that tooth pain anymore!

Huzzahforska 03-11-2012 03:55 PM

After I got my tooth pulled on Monday my mouth has been in less pain than it was WITH the tooth! Although, I'm noticing the other tooth pain I have more.. like the cavities I have to get filled soon.

SmallSteps 03-11-2012 08:23 PM

I am going back Thursday for check up on the wound and full mouth x-rays. Going to start putting this dental insurance to work and get my teeth fixed one at a time. I definitely need some fillings and a deep cleaning and a whitening done.