Go to
  • Onederland

• Some pictures
    Before and during...

• Congraulations !
  • I LOVE YOUR SCALE/TOE NAIL COMBO!! lol
    congrats!!!

you look fantastic!! keep on truckin'
  • Yes, I would also like to mention how pretty your toe looks! Congrats and welcome to onederland!!!
  • Hello Everyone. My name is Penny and I was wondering if someone could explain to me how this works. Right now I am a bit confused as to what is for what ?? I am looking for some motivation and was hoping that I could find it here.
  • Quote: Onederland
    WOOT!!!!!

Onderland is WONDERFUL!! I'm so proud of you. You give me inspiration!
  • Quote: Hello Everyone. My name is Penny and I was wondering if someone could explain to me how this works. Right now I am a bit confused as to what is for what ?? I am looking for some motivation and was hoping that I could find it here.
    Welcome, MoneyPenny! I'm happy you found our little corner of 3FC (three fat chicks). Read and post and make connections with a great group of losers who are very encouraging and helpful.

If you look around the 100 lb. club forum, you'll notice some very active threads, like the daily weigh-in thread. If you're a person who weighs herself every day, you can "report" in that thread, and get a lot of support for the ups and downs of daily monitoring. There's also a couple of other monthly threads (usually with the name of the month in the title) for sharing not-necessarily-weight-related events (Attitude of Gratitude) and for sharing motivation for staying on plan (ONE reason you'll stay on your plan).

If you have a specific question or comment, you can start a thread of your own (top left of the forum, button marked "New Thread"), or you can just read the various threads and comment as you've done in this one.

Welcome, and I hope you post often so we get to know you!
  • FREE, FREEFALLIN'!! (Sorry couldn't resist! LOL)

What a beautiful sight that scale is!!
    awesome before and during comparison!
  • How exciting! Congrats! And 151 pounds lost...just awesome!
  • WOW!! That is just so awesome!

I was feeling a little bored with all this today. This is just the inspiration that I needed!! THANKS!!!!
  • GREAT JOB!! And I took a pic too, LOL.

CONGRATS! Keep going.
  • Congratulations! You must be so proud of yourself!! What plan are you following?
  • Yay! Congratulations! Now it's time to change that ticker!
  • Fantastic job! of course it was morning and you were naked, isn't that when you are supposed to weigh yourself?

Yay for you!!!!!!