ONE reason you will stay on your plan today...Month of MARCH 2012

You're on Page 3 of 12
Go to
  • ... because I want to tie my shoes in the middle of my shoe - not off to one side. I haven't done this for over a year!!! I feel soooooooo much better not eating junk!
  • Because I need to know that I can trust myself to achieve this!
  • Because I feel really awful when I go off plan, and I have more respect for myself than that.
  • Why will I stay on my plan today? Because I want to, so I will!!!! LOL
  • Because I want to purge my closet of my size 14s and start filling it with 12s and 10s.
  • Because feeling sorry for myself is not a valid excuse to blow my diet. I know I would just feel worse if I went OP when I feel this bad.
  • Granny workouts
    Because my grandmother (post hip replacement and heart attack) did 30 minutes of bike cardio and stair steps like it was nothing-- I can't let my grandma beat me like that lol.
  • Because I'm cleaning out the too large clothes in my closet next week and I want the just right clothes (the formerly too small) to fit decently!!
  • Because I found my old jeans and I want to get back into them comfortably again.
  • Because I want to see a new decade by the end of this month!
  • Because I have a very stressful week ahead, and eating well will really help me through it.
  • Because I want to see the 170's

Because i've started buying my summer wardrobe and they won't fit comfortably if I dont lose about 10 pounds xD and summer here starts EARLYY
  • Because I want to get to $%*#@! onederland already!
  • Because I can't afford not to.
  • Because I want to wear shorts in a couple of months, for the first time since I was in high school.