Old 02-28-2012, 03:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 252.9/245.4/145

Height: 5'2

strngsrvrbird - Awe...thank you for jumping on your 'soap box' and making it kinda clear that Zumba is fun regardless of size! LOL! I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know. Ever since I had vertigo, I get dizzy super easy. (Honestly, not trying to make excuses!) Once I start the 30 shred video, and am able to somewhat do it without falling on my booty, I'll probably go with my friend to her Zumba class. We'll probably be laughing so dang hard! I'm sure it will be fun!

DaugT - Thank you for your motivating words about the Zumba class. Once I can get a bit more steady on my feet, I'm going to try it out. I was going to buy a Zumba dvd, but they cost a bit more than I wanted to spend, in case I didn't like it....or if I didn't care for that particular dvd! There are sooo many on the market these days!

Like I said in my other post, that was my first one, so I'm learning how to navigate around this site. I definitely hope we can keep tabs on one another and motivate each other to be successful!
Jacks Big Mama is offline   Reply With Quote