I did it!

• WooHoo! I did it! I actually did it! What did I do? I went to the 6:00 AM Deep Water Jogging class at the YMCA today. It was wonderful! Iwill be shopping for a new suit today, as when I put one on today, the elastic had that icky rackling noise, and the other one is not staying on in a couple of spots, mostly the bottoms don't fit very well for the workout, the top is still fine.

This is a big deal to me for due to the fact that I don't HAVE to be anywhere on any given morning before 9:00AM, so this meant getting up a full 3 hours before I normally would.

I also picked up the other fitness class schedules this morning on the way out, and might check out the spinning classes or yoga later this week.

Big fun! Have a great day ladies & Matt if you're around.
  • WAY TO GO!!!!
  • Way to go Daners!!! That is excellent
  • 6:00 am!!??!! Now that's dedication. If you can get up and do that, you can do anything!
  • congratulations Daners! That's quite an accomplishment!

Angi
  • That is so great!! What dedication!!!
  • congratulations!!! i, too, was up at 6 am but had a 3 year old with an earache... tonight i must work out! that is my mantra right now...
  • YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Chris
  • May I suggest a Junonia Chloroban suit? When I did Deep Water, I went through suits like crazy until I got this chloroban suit. It's perfect if you're going to be in a chlorinated pool a lot.

http://www.junonia.com/cgi-bin/sgin0...REQA=1&UREQB=7
  • Congratulations!!! I love swimming in the am's.

I got a new suit @ WalMart tonight for $15.