I think Whitney said it best

• "The biggest devil is me. I'm either my best friend or my worst enemy."

I am torturing myself today by making my husband lasagna for our Valentine's Night Dinner (having tonight because of work schedules). I plan on filling up on salad and having a small piece of lasagna. That is the plan anyhow I will let you know how it works out later!

RIP Whitney Houston.
  • so very true - Enjoy your salad and lasagna.

RIP Whitney
  • i'm making the same dinner for my husband. lasagna and garlic bread with an apple caramel upside down cake for dessert. hello calories! but i promised him i wouldn't be calorie police for valentine's day and would sit down and enjoy dinner with him. i'll make sure to have an extra workout that day and just enjoy the food. life shouldn't be put on pause while i'm trying to get to my goal weight
  • Exactly k0nfyo0zed. I am not cutting any food completely out of my life I am just learning portion CONTROL.
  • I agree.

Enjoy the yummy food and get right back OP the following day. That's what it's all about ... allowing yourself to indulge every now and then, but having the discipline to hop back on the wagon at the next meal. That's life!!

Keep movin' forward and you'll be fine!
  • "The biggest devil is me. I'm either my best friend or my worst enemy."

I could not agree more.