I'm officially at a 10lb loss, y'all!!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Sorry for posting a whole new thread to announce it, but I'm brimming with so much incredulous excitement!! I stepped on the scale this morning and was shocked to see the number that makes things an official 10.5lb loss!!! This means I am actually DOING SOMETHING right!!!!
    I know it happens and I know that everyone here is losing tons of weight and sees that initial 10lb loss for the first time, but I am just so amazed that it has actually happened to ME! Cause I battle with an irrational inner feeling sometimes that I can't do it, or that no matter what I do, the weight will just bounce up and down and not do anything long term. I TRY to believe in myself and fight such feelings away and I know I've had my good days and days on which I have not been *that* healthy so far, but I just keep getting up and going on - and right now I'm just filled with emotion to actually see something on the scale that I can no longer blow off as a "fluctuation"....
    I can't believe it!!! 10.5 pounds!!!
    I need to update my February daily weigh in thread! (have not checked in the past few days!)
  • That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your 10 pound loss!!!!!
  • thank you, this truly is an emotional milestone for me!!
    Its amazing to see that this truly actually HAPPENS
    I know I have a LONG way to go, but there's nothing like that first little win!
  • Yay! It feels amazing. So happy for you.
  • Way to go! Soon we will have our ticker too!!
  • Congratulations on your first 10!
  • WONDERFUL!

Carry on!
  • Congratulations!!

Keep up the good work!! We are here to cheer you on!!
  • What a great feeling!! Congrats!!!
  • That is so awesome! Congrats! I'm so close to hitting my 10 lb mark so I totally understand how important that goal is.
  • Great job! good work congrats!
  • There you go girl! Success brings more success that bring more success! You're on a roll!! Keep up the great work! SOO excited for you!!!
  • Great job...YOur plan is def working...Keep it up.
  • Good job!
  • congrats!

Lin