looking at my journal to get back on track

• I haven't done well with weight loss at all this month. I opened my journal this morning to see that the last time I recorded a loss was on 2/8, when I was at 235. Since that date, I've been gaining and losing the same five pounds-going between there and 240. Today at I'm 235.5

I'm so mad at myself. If I had kept to my eating plan, I could have been out of the 230's by now.

I don't want to waste three weeks of potential weight loss again.

I have stuck to exercising, though...lord knows what kind of gain I would have had without that.

Sherry

I"m now a believer in journals!!!
  • The times I don't lose weight are the times I don't journal. I think journaling is an incredible tool.
  • Yes, the times I cheat & eat garbage are the times I'm not writing it down.
  • I agree...the words "Quarter Pounder with Chesse and Large Fry" have never seen the inside of my journal. That's how I know when I am in control. I journal everything everyday.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Sheila53
    The times I don't lose weight are the times I don't journal. I think journaling is an incredible tool.
    OMG - this is soooo true. Sheila - I just had an "oprah" moment with your message!

I can always tell my bad days because there is never a total number of points on the bottom. A girl only has so many fingers and toes