Leaving the 270's behind...

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I have about 5 pounds to go and then I get to kiss the 270's good bye! This week I am feeling strong and motivated and READY to kick more pounds to the curb once and for all! Are there others who are ready to get out of the 270's like me?
  • I for one am stuck in the 250 which is always my wall/plateau! Argggggg!!
  • I look forward to seeing the 250's, but once I get there I don't want them to hang around too long! You'll get past your plateau. I know you will!
  • I'm still in the 270's I really want to kiss them bye-bye with you . I just started at 278 and today I went down to 277.2. I still wonder if something is wonky with my scale it has been put up for a long while. Maybe I should only rely on the Wii Fit Plus scale hmmmmmm.....
  • Hi Jinxy! Funny, I have a friend who has a cat named Jinxy! Nice job on the .8 loss! You're getting closer!

I weighed in yesterday and am at 273.6 right now. I am making progress but really want the 270's to hit the road! This week I'm going to work extra hard to try to have a 4 pound loss so they can go away.
  • Must be one cool cat then . I have a cat named Reecee, like the peanut butter cups (nope, not joking most of our animals were named after a sweet treat).
    Yeah. it's a small win for me but it's to be tested tonight I guess. It's the V-Day dinner and movie . Hopefully it will only be a little setback if it's a bad one but who knows.

I'm rooting for ya to get those extra pounds off though.
  • Yesterday the scale showed 271.1. It had been stuck at the 273-275 pound point for quite a while so I was excited. Seems like I have been stuck in the 270's for the longest.
  • Jinxy - Yep, she's one cool cat! I know you'll do just fine at the Valentine's Day dinner and movie. You can do it girl!!!!

Unicorn67 - Congrats on the 271,1! You're so close to leaving those 270's behind for good! I am proud of you!

Yesterday my 3 year old was helping me lose weight. I was doing the 2 mile walk on the Walk Away The Pounds DVD and she was right beside me helping me go through the movements. LOL!!!!! She's so funny! She also counted while I was doing push ups yesterday too. Too cute!
  • I recently got out of the 270s myself, it felt great!!! I am working on getting out of the 260's now and can't wait until the day I can be under 250. But as I have been saying all the way through this journey, every pound I lose is a great accomplishment, it gets me one step closer to my goal!
  • This week, I finally got out of the 270s after being stuck there for a long time. Yesterday, I was 268 even. I'm so excited! Now that I'm out of the 270s, 250 doesn't seem so far away. For a while, I was closer to 300 than I was to 250, and even when I got below 275, it still felt like I was closer to 300. But now that I'm in the 260s, I realize that I'm closing in on 250, and I feel great.
  • I am currently trying to get IN to the 270s, but I hope to breeze through them quickly!
  • Well done shadowclaw!!! I'll be there with you soon!

You'll be there soon 98DaysOfSummer!
  • From what my scale size I'm still at 276 so I see that as good that I didn't gain any from yesterday (V-Day dinner). Checking my calories from yesterday I did go 400 cals over my allowed calorie budget. So I'm making up for it a bit by exercising 5 mins more today (seeing if I can go a bit further each day now). So now I have worked out on the Wii Fit Plus a total of 35 mins and it didn't seem that bad.

To all who have gotten out of the 270's and to all (like me) who are not quite there yet still cheering ya on.
  • This morning the scale said 271.6!!!!!! I am getting there! I think all this calorie counting and working out is paying off!
  • Hey, I'm here too. And ready to be GONE!! Hoping to be out of the 270s this week, but by next week for sure!!!