Old 01-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #106  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Kept my phone on vibrate at church and my baby called. Sounding really happy. Mommy's the wuss, and she's the strong one. She said she's fine just tired because they only got 1.5 hours of sleep. She's gonna try to call me back later they had to line up to get their boots. So I am happy Ladies, but that doesn't mean I won't cry tomorrow.

Thanks Salley, I really didn't think it would be this hard. I love having my children home. They drive me crazy but when the 7 of us are all in here we have a blast for the most part.

Steph congrats on the body fat numbers decreasing, that's a great thing This is a wonderful group of people, we have some that haven't checked in in awhile but usually they always come back I too don't like to waste anything but I have children that will gladly eat it along with my junk food junky husband.

Thanks Angie, she is a trooper Thank goodness. Talking about extra foods, you should see the extra goodies that are in here. They'll be gone by the weekend. I'll put them on the kitchen counter and the kids will get really excited ~~~ Ok I think I'm OP for the most part today. I'm on my last 52 ounces of water and hope to finish before bed. Here are my numbers for the day.

calories 1349, carbs 244, protein 45, sodium 800

I haven't done any exercise today other than walk up and down the steps because I kept forgetting things either up or downstairs. I think my mind needs to rest now

for great numbers by next Wednesday. I'm gonna make that my starting day of the week.

Diana love the comment to runningfromfat about you drinking coffee. That's too funny LOL

MadameZ congrats on the 30lbs GONE ... Keep up the great work
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #107  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

MadameZombie Congrats on the 30 pounds! What an awesome accomplishment for you!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 248/183/150

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameZombie View Post
As of today, I've lost 30 pounds. I am at exactly the lowest weight I've ever been as an adult.
What a fantastic accomplishment! Congratulations to you! You should do something special to celebrate.
Salley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:38 AM   #109  

MadameZombie, that's great! 30 lbs and the lowest you've been - such an accomplishment.
Teleutesl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM   #110  
one choice at a time

S/C/G: 275/155/189/???

Height: 5'5"

Morning everyone.

Great work yesterday everyone, especially MadameZombie - lowest weight as an adult, what a super feeling!

I had a good day too, finished up all my work and managed to stay on plan despite going out to lunch with a friend after the deadline (Indo-Chinese, ugh, not a single vegetable was harmed in the making of my lunch special! I had to ask for a plate of steamed vegetables and explain to the waiter what I meant because there was no such thing on the menu. Happily the kitchen crew was accommodating.)

And I got in an awesome long workout - some time on the elliptical and my full circuit of strength-training exercises. Without deadline work hanging over my head, I was able to take my time in the gym.

It all added up to a nice continuation of the whoosh and a new low for me today, my first new low in a month - 162. I don't know if that number will stick but I do know that the year-end bloat is gone and hopefully that overheating monster is mostly conquered too ... Well we will see about that.

I knew coming back to this thread would be a good idea.

Good luck and good strength today, everyone!
carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:42 AM   #111  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Let's make it a great one!

We ate at Olive Garden last night. My calories were good, but the sodium was really high. I am also feeling a little crampy this morning. I think TTOM will be starting in a few days.

Calories for yesterday: 1440 +
Weigh In: 150
Up: .2

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-05-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:49 AM   #112  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Good Morning All!
I'm 262.8 - down 5lbs. since the January 1st I'm enjoying the fast weight loss since this won't last

Last edited by susiemartin; 01-05-2012 at 07:50 AM.
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:24 AM   #113  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Good Morning Everyone

weigh-in this morning 186.4 down 2.2 from yesterday.

For those who are keeping up ... my daughter text me at 2a.m. said they were just getting in from getting their boots. At 4:45a.m. she said they were about to start their day. She said she misses home (I already knew this). She's really tired.

carter congratulations on your new low for you. Keep up the great work. 165 was my low I can't wait to get there again.

Diana sorry about the tasty sodium and the crampy feeling. I love Olive Garden My daughter would always go there and never finish her food so I would get the doggie bag . Makes me happy since we don't have one around here. I got a treat and saved my gas

susie great job on your losses in less than a week, keep up the great work

Have a great OP day Everyone.

crainjo if you're reading up but not posting, hope all is well and you are quickly approaching your 189 goal

Last edited by love2b150; 01-05-2012 at 08:25 AM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #114  
Once and for all

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Just recovered from TOM and all bloat. Big change in numbers. Hope it sticks.

1: 171.4
2: 171.6
3: 171.2
4: 170.2
5: 168.2
unstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #115  
Once and for all

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

BTW 168 is my lowest adult weight. Don't know what to do with myself
unstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:36 AM   #116  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Congrats everyone on the loss and lowest adult weights! That's awesome! I'd reply to everyone but my head is out of it at the moment.

As for me.. guess what? 169.0 lbs again today (oh and more fun fluctuating between 168 &169 before that, ugh!). I don't know what it is but my body sure likes that weight. I have another work out planned today so no chance of a low tomorrow. Sigh, oh well... it's still not the end of the week yet.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:37 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 264.2/264.2/150

Good morning ladies! 257.0 today, down .2 from yesterday. We had ham for dinner last night, so I am surprised it wasn't up a little from the sodium. I am really wanting to go to the gym, but I don't have anyone available to watch the baby during the day. I will have to start going when my husband gets off work, as much as I hate going in the afternoon.. At least if I go then, I can take my older kids with me. Sorry, I'm rambling, lol. Anyway, I am seriously fighting the urge to go back to bed this morning. Noah has started waking up during the night again, and it is seriously messing with my restful sleep. Hopefully he will start sleeping through the night again soon, so I can feel a little less like a zombie every morning, lol.

Angie~ You can call me Amanda D. Everyone here had really bad head colds last week and we were all miserable. Hope you feel better soon

Rennie~ I think my husband is worse than the kids when it comes to the house. He was off all last week too, and I think he was the main culprit. He is always leaving stuff in places it doesn't belong, and has an uncanny ability to ignore messes when it is convenient for him, lol

MadameZ~ Congrats on the 30 lb loss!! That's amazing

Susie~ Congrats on the 5lbs! What a great way to start the new year

Diana~ I love Olive Garden. The closest one to us is over an hour away though.. That may be a good thing, LOL.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Jldsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #118  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jldsgirl View Post
Good morning ladies! 257.0 today, down .2 from yesterday. We had ham for dinner last night, so I am surprised it wasn't up a little from the sodium. I am really wanting to go to the gym, but I don't have anyone available to watch the baby during the day.
I had this issue with my daughter (how old is your baby?). Some things that I did:

Bench pressing her
Squats/jumping jacks/push ups during spare moments here and there
Bought a jogging stroller (but that always depended on her mood!)
Threw her in a carrier and went for a walk
Tried to cook/clean with her as much as possible so I wasn't sitting too much
Sometimes I could even get in one 30 day shred and she'd do it with me (albeit with some breaks in between and her trying to sit on me when I'd be doing push-ups!!!)
Punches whenever possible

They never were the best workouts but certainly better than nothing.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Morning! I did not weigh in this morning. Actually, I slept in and got to work late, so this is just a quick hello. BIL left on an early flight this morning, and he and his girlfriend were over until quite late last night.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #120  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

I'm down another 2.2 today to 213.6 -- if only they could always go this quickly! I'm going to keep doing what I did the last two days and hope that it will keep working.

Diana - Thanks! I think we may have something like that, but I had some other stuff in the house that I'm using up right now. I'm taking today off work too (which I never do!) so that I can get some extra rest, I feel a bit battered. Mmm...Olive Garden. Oh yeah, TOM, i think I'm due soon too.

MadameZombie -- Congratulations on losing 30lbs!! You've done so well for yourself I think your post will be great motivation for some of the people just starting who feel like it's impossible right at this moment.

Rennie -- Congrats on your 2.2 today! I love that avatar pic, you look so good! You did great yesterday...good job on everything

Carter -- Congrats on meeting your deadline and on the excellent choices you made yesterday around lunch and working out! for your 162!

Susie -- Congrats on your 5lbs in the new year!

Unstoppable -- Good job on your loss and your new low!

runningfromfat -- You're doing all the right things, hang in there

AmandaD -- Thanks, this cold did move into my head sometime in the last 24 hrs...I'm babying myself today. Up .2 after ham really isn't bad at all! Are there any DVD's you could do at home while the baby is napping? (Does the baby nap?)

Kukkie Morning!

Last edited by Angie; 01-05-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote