3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   tiny victories (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/24641-tiny-victories.html)

gonzostar 02-13-2003 12:54 PM

guess what is sitting at the front desk right now?

1 - a box of krispy cremes.
2 - valentine's sugar cookies
3 - some sort of banana bread (?) loaf.

did i look and drool? yes. have i eaten it? NO.

just for fun, i'm going to look up the calories in a kirspy creme. well, i'm only getting around 250 on average. is that true? thought it was more. it's just a lot of fat, i guess.

who invented donuts? they bring nothing but BAD.

AngiKL 02-13-2003 01:07 PM

Holly! Congrats for your will of IRON! My husband has a lot of donut woes at work - some coffee shop keeps bringing them in for free. I am fortunate to work at home so this doesn't come up for me.

Good for you! You are SUPER WOMAN!

Angi

glynne 02-15-2003 11:38 AM

I had bought a dinner tray at the grocery store the other night ~ chicken, mashed potatoes and coleslaw. I ate part of it ~ it wasn't as good as I thought it would be ~ I didn't finish it. Wish I did that more often.

glynne (Gayle)

bonnieangel 02-15-2003 12:02 PM

HOLLY!! Another Krispie Kreme donut fighter! We can start the anti-Krispy Kreme club! :cp:

#1 - Not even eating one of those Krispy Kremes they had on the bus and at the office on Thursday.
#2 - Not eating any of the cookies, candy or cupcakes they had at the office for Valentines Day (although I did have 6 of the chocolate covered strawberries my Mom made me for Valentines).
#3 - Not eating the half a loaf of garlic bread I didn't know was going to come with my caesar salad on Thursday.

M'Chelle :angel:
304/297.5/under 200 (1st goal)

SuchAPrettyFace 02-15-2003 07:00 PM

They have Krispy Kreme's at our grocery stores now. I walk right past them every time. :D

Daners 02-15-2003 10:00 PM

I put on some jeans this week--2 pairs even that I had not worn in over 2 years. And, there was no overage spilling out of the waistband.

rochemist 02-16-2003 10:25 AM

This was awesome. Yesterday I picked up the manway on one of our storm sewers. BY MYSELF! I could not do this 3-4 months ago. AND BELIEVE ME THEY ARE HEAVY!

Miss Chris

hannahntigger 02-16-2003 10:57 AM

I finally started exercising. I walked a mile yesterday on my treadmill and painted my daughter's bedroom. I walked a mile today and tonight I will play volleyball on a co ed league!!!!
Let's keep it up ladies!!!!!

:bravo:
:cp:
:dancer:

Sandi 02-16-2003 09:18 PM

I stayed on plan this weekend despite the fact that I just didn't want to. It's not very often that what I should do wins out over what I want to do!!

Daners 02-16-2003 10:56 PM

Today I tried on a pair of 20's from my closet. They go on, and all the way up, and even button and zip. They are too uncomfortable to wear in public, but just knowing they go on is a HUGE Tiny Victory.

I also wore a new Emme skirt to church today, it was a bit snug when I bought it but it was a $100 skirt that I found on sale for $10--how could I pass it up.

SuchAPrettyFace 02-16-2003 11:24 PM

WE ROCK!!!!!

I walked the mall today--we did 2 laps before we shopped. :D

Sheila53 02-22-2003 08:51 PM

I finally have a tiny victory. My DH and I went out for lunch and I ordered a sandwich that came with fries. I gave him all the fries!

SuchAPrettyFace 02-23-2003 08:08 PM

I bought a new white T-shirt, my usual men's 3X. It hangs down almost to my knees. :D

gonzostar 02-24-2003 12:57 AM

i went to a concert today, and wore a pair of drawstring capris from lane bryant. size 20 -- the size i am still wearing, usually. i hadn't worn this pair in awhile cuz of the cold. while i was dancing, they were falling off! i had to cinch the drawstring. eep.

i also tried on a pair of shorts from last summer, size 22, and i could pull them straight off after they were zipped and buttoned. i'm saving them as my "fat measure" shorts.

Charbar 02-28-2003 11:18 PM

took Sara (3 year old dd) with me to the YMCA tonight.. was going to drop her off at the "kids corner" - the book I got withs the hours said it was open till 8 pm. I got there at 6:40 and they said they changed their hours and close at 7 on Friday nights. Man, was I pissed!! and Sara was dissappointed!! which made me more pissed!!

Took Sara home ... then I went BACK to the Y to still do my work out.

Howly crap.. It was a victory to get out the door the first time. Then I had a built in excuse not to work out... then I kicked that wall down.. and did it anyway.

yeah!! for me! :bravo: