Old 11-18-2011, 05:11 PM   #361  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Since I'm having trouble with my diet, I'm going to tell you guys what I'm eating. That seems to help some of you.

Breakfast
-Breakstone's low fat mini cottage cheese
-Activia yogurt
-half whole wheat bagel w/ strawberry jam
-8 oz tropicana OJ

Lunch
-cantaloupe slices
-chicken salad sandwich on wheat w/ olives and lettuce and tomato
-one slice of provolone
-salad with black eye peas, cucumber, bacon bits, and ranch (yeah I'm seeing some flaws here)
-hamburger patty w/ ketchup
-peanut butter cookie

1500 cals, 38 points gone. Already over cals and points, so I'm going running at six and not having dinner. lol...this is how things have been for me lately. SOS

Last edited by aka8941; 11-18-2011 at 05:13 PM.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #362  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Amanda - smaller meals more often Gotta keep your metabolism going!

Kukkie - Think it would help or hurt if you weighed less? Because I know I weigh more when I get very little sleep, I don't weigh on those days.. maybe that would help you too?

I made it through my day! I told my cousin she had to work, no way I could work 14 hours after such little sleep. Now to do laundry, have something to eat and then sleep, sleep sleep!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:05 PM   #363  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Thanks Diana I do too. I was on my way to the school luckily there aren't many people on the road at this end during the day, and I had a coughing episode. I coughed so hard my eyes started to really tear. I thought oh my Lord, I had a bottle of water with me so I drank that which helped calm my throat some.

Aimee, I had such a good day yesterday I figured it had to some type of loss, good nights sleep or not. And I did it without being really late for anything. Hope you got to go home at the earlier time Glad you got off early OK now eat then do the laundry then sleep, sleep, sleep

dropped one at Girl Scouts at 4:36, dropped a resignation letter off to one at work, dropped another off at 4:58 for a sleepover, picked one up from wrestling at 5:18 thank goodness he never comes out on time and the took the other to a birthday party, way down in the woods. I thought I was in a horror movie, but once we got to the house I thought wow, what a beautiful house. The thought of doing all of this earlier today made me but I worked it all out

Ona look at you go Good job on the .8 down

Hang in there Kukkie

Vixsin good job on the .8 down I love your enthusiasm ... I wish I could feel it here, you go Lady Hope you are too sore tomorrow
Great NSV, nice to do something with a friend you haven't seen in a while

Hi Rainbow how's the eating this week?

Angie is that 6lbs or .6? either way good job on the weigh in. I'm going to try your way of eating after Thanksgiving. I'm gonna take the time to write out my meals for the week and see if I can follow through. I have been trying to fight this since Monday. I got the Cold-Eeze Diana suggested, and I did well the first day then I started to forget to take it. Mandy use to live in VA Beach.

my numbers today:
calories 1341, carbs 171, protein 140, sodium 719

Amanda someone here will help you tweak your menu if you want. I always get help with mine when they don't seem quite right
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:50 PM   #364  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

The gym was great. I am really going to pay for it. I tried the treadmill but my left knee got very angry with me all of a sudden so I moved to the elliptical. I did 45 mins with some insane resistance at times. It felt so great!

I wish I had the time to get this place properly cleaned up but I'm SO glad that I went to the gym! Now to make sure that my eating is on point for the weekend, then I'll be sure to have a nice whoosh! TOM's on his way out of here, thank goodness!

Up early to take a midterm in Anatomy tomorrow! Wish me luck!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:35 PM   #365  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi everyone!

I just got home. I went shopping tonight for a holiday outfit. Something to wear for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I hate shopping! It literally wore me out. I found a really nice pair of pants, top, and shoes all for around $60. I was able to find everything on sale. The top is really dressy with some sequins. I tried it on for DH tonight. I never dress like that. His jaw literally dropped. I guess I looked different than I do in my regular jeans, shirt, and sneakers.

When I got home I was shocked to find a card and 18 roses in a vase on the kitchen table.

I am so glad I found an outfit to wear for holiday events. It's really dressy but I feel comfortable in it. I can't believe how tired I am from that shopping. I didn't even go to that many stores. I think it just stresses me out. I swear I can exercise hard for 2 hours and it doesn't even have that effect on me.

I will do personals and catch up with everyone tomorrow. I still have a couple things to do before I get to bed. Enjoy the rest of your evening and sleep well.

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-18-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:39 AM   #366  
To the Future

Week 9 Day 2 done. one more run to go.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:48 AM   #367  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Yesterday I also had to do some major software upgrades on our diagnostic equipment. I hate doing the major upgrades. It took about 4 hours of staying on the computer and working on this to complete it. I think that coupled with the shopping did me in. I crashed when I went to bed last night. I think that was too much for one day, for me.

Calories for yesterday: 1440 +

Weigh In: 146 (TTOM)

No Change

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-19-2011 at 07:51 AM.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #368  
Super Single Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
. I can't believe how tired I am from that shopping. I didn't even go to that many stores. I think it just stresses me out. I swear I can exercise hard for 2 hours and it doesn't even have that effect on me.
I AGREE!!!!!! Shopping stresses me out even at this size. I have to talk myself into it everytime I have to go buy clothes for myself. It's still so nerve wracking for me. I can totally relate.

So excited for hubby's jaw dropping and flowers! Your weekend together is going to be so great!!
My Saturday is starting off well. I just took my Anatomy midterm and got an 86! My weight stayed the same today at 197.0. My legs are less sore today so that's nice. It looks like it's going to be nice today. I want to get my backyard raked this morning after breakfast. that will be a nice upper body workout! Lots of cleaning and scrubbing to do too.

I'll check back in a while. Have a great morning everyone!!
Old 11-19-2011, 10:26 AM   #369  
To the Future

Oct 31-205.0
Nov 1-204.5
Nov 2-207.5
Nov 3-205.0
Nov 4-204.5
Nov 5-205.0
Nov 6-206.0
Nov 7-207.0
Nov 8-205.0
Nov 9-204.5
Nov 10-203.0
Nov 11-206.0 WTF
Nov 12-205.5
Nov 13-207.0
Nov 14-204.6 Official WI at WW
Nov 15-205.5 (back on at-home scale)
Nov 16-205.0
Nov 17-203.5
Nov 18-203.0
Old 11-19-2011, 10:31 AM   #370  
Trying to live below 200

Vixsin Congrats on your exam!

AKA Great job on the .5!
Old 11-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #371  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I'm down by .2 today which is pretty amazing. I didn't have dinner planned last night, which was a mistake, so I agreed to go to Burger King with Cameron and I had a Whopper...and fries!!! I was under my calorie burn for the day, but the sodium was around 4000 --- overall I'd classify the day as "Needs Improvement". lol

Today is a fantastic day -- we made muffins, put the up the Xmas tree -- and later we go to the parade. Cameron is being very sweet today too, he did dishes thsi morning, and he's been asking me if I'm comfortable, or if I need a pillow..lol. I love when he's in this kind of mood.

Amanda -- The only things I would suggest would be to cut the orange juice - to many calories and it's not very filling; and break your meals up a bit more...for example, breakfast could be split in two and eaten about 2 hrs apart, and then you might not need as much food at lunch, leaving you more calories to eat at dinner. I think the chicken salad might be a little high in calories, how about cold chicken instead? Could your salad wait until dinner time? Those are my ideas

Rennie -- Yesterday was .6 What are you doing this weekend?

Vixsin -- Goodluck on your midterm! Oh, I see it went well...congratulations!

Diana -- Happy Anniversary!!! What colour is your holiday top? Enjoy your day today, I hope the carriage ride is very romantic.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #372  
Trying to live below 200

Angie Great job on the .2! The shirt is brown, black and beige. It's an animal print with sequins. It has a v-neck w/a type of ruffle that comes down the front. It has 3/4 sheer sleeves that have a flare at the bottom. My pants are black. My shoes are black patent with a small heel. They are not sandals. I had some of the SA's from the store help me. I took back a few outfits to try on. They liked the first one. When I came out with the second outfit on (the one I bought) they said that this was the one and not to even try on any thing else. I thought the same thing. What really made me feel good was that it was the shirt I had picked out. I originally picked out brown pants, but the black pants were dressier and really set off the top. Another good thing with the color of the top, I can wear my regular gold hoop earrings. Also, because of the sequins and the ruffle, I don't have to wear a necklace. I LOVE it! Can't you tell. What I am really thrilled about is what I said about me picking the top and it ending up being the best look for me. I am slowly learning about what looks good on me.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:52 PM   #373  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

We had our first ultrasound yesterday, baby looks like a gummy bear. Everything looks good. I'm at the same weight at 10 weeks that I was at 8 weeks with my last one (254). But, for now, I have to stop weighing daily. It's messing with my head. I would still like to hang around here, I love keeping up with you ladies.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:00 PM   #374  
Super Single Mom

I started with a sketchy breakfast this morning. Lunch ended up being BBQ chicken on a salad with ranch dressing. (Seriously!!! ) Dinner tonight were tilapia soft tacos. high fiber wheat wrap with baked tilapia with just a little garlic, black pepper and basil. Sprinkle with 3 pinches of shredded mozz and there you have it. I'm under calories today but just by a few. It feels good to be under rather than hundreds over! LOL

Church luncheon tomorrow. There will be AWFUL food choices there. I just know it. I think I may make a big bowl of salad for myself and bring it with just in case. I can always leave it in the car if there's plenty for me to eat. Maybe I'm just being super cautious, but I kind of feel that I need to be at this point. LOL

I'm going to get a bit of dancing in before I officially end all activity for the day. Have a great night everyone!

Diana: I can't wait to hear about your night tonight! I'm sure you and DH are having a wonderful time!!!
Old 11-19-2011, 10:33 PM   #375  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale02 View Post
But, for now, I have to stop weighing daily. It's messing with my head. I would still like to hang around here, I love keeping up with you ladies.
Gale That's totally understandable about the daily weighing messing with your head. Please continue to hang with us. We love the company and want to keep up to date with your progress.

Vixsin We had a wonderful evening. We went to the carriage ride first. While there we shared some fudge at a candy store. Then we went to dinner. I think we did that backward. We should have had dinner then candy, right? Instead of eating dessert at the restaurant, we went downtown to a dessert bar. I had a flourless dark chocolate torte. Are you going out or dancing at home? Whatever you do, I hope you are having a good time.