Old 11-04-2011, 01:08 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hi Courtnie

Kukkie - sorry to hear about the funeral - do you mind me being nosy and asking who passed away? Don't worry about the weight just yet, just get back to your regular routine and the weight will follow!

So I was down 2.5 pounds this morning, wow. Not what I was expecting! 260.1, so that's kind of good Halfway to my goal of losing 5 pounds this month, granted they are pounds I've already lost, but my goal from now on will always be 5 pounds a month!

And I'm off to work! Have a great day!

-Aimee

Last edited by SwimGirl; 11-04-2011 at 01:10 PM.
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #107  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

And now I'm up a pound to 154.4, grrrrrr!

Rennie - When they did DH's sleep study they said he did not have apnea, but he has some other breathing issues, so now he has to sleep with oxygen every night. The snoring is gone, but the oxygen machine is loud.

Coondocks - That salad sounds yum!

Vixsin - Yay power!

Aimee - Our geeks would all die if they took the caffeine out of our mountain dew.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #108  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Rennie- I was only able to run 20 minutes, when I should be running 25. I'm just not where I need to be physically. I think it's because I've been eating what I want a little bit more lately, the weight isn't falling off and it's making running more challenging. I don't know how I can ReFocus my energies.

Last edited by aka8941; 11-04-2011 at 02:23 PM.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:12 PM   #109  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Hello all, happy Friday!

I'm still here, still maintaining, still puking. It's getting a little better though, hopefully there's a light at the end of this tunnel soon. (Before I give birth, preferably )
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:05 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Aimee thanks, not nosy at all - it was my husband's uncle. He's got quite a few, but he was particularly close with this family.

Gale I'm glad you're still checking in - hopefully you'll feel better soon! Hang in there!
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:05 PM   #111  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Everybody...

Didn't have time to check-in yesterday but Weighed In @ 167.6, down .4 Pushed to jog this morning(in the misting rain) even though i was very tired and being that i haven't had a BM in 2 days, i decided to not WI today.

Last edited by OnaMi; 11-04-2011 at 07:05 PM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:04 PM   #112  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale02 View Post
Hello all, happy Friday!

I'm still here, still maintaining, still puking. It's getting a little better though, hopefully there's a light at the end of this tunnel soon. (Before I give birth, preferably )
Yikes I hope you feel better soon. Remember what I said, just don't do it! I try to avoid as much as possible. Hang in there sweetie.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:05 PM   #113  
Trying to live below 200

Aimee Thank you for the info comparing the foods where we live. Great job on the 2.5 pounds!

Ona Keep up the great work!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-04-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:47 PM   #114  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Vixsin glad your power is back on and for your internet to be up and running without glitches rest well my friend

Aimee, wow I like hearing the differences in the foods, very interesting. My tummy got better after a much needed nap. It was still tight but not as crampy if that makes sense. I didn't eat much today and by the time I felt up to eating it was very good choices, but I don't feel tight and bloated, (thanks for asking ) ... we shall see what tomorrow's weigh in brings. Hope I can stay OP this weekend Good job on the 2.5 down ... I like that type of weigh in

Courtnie long time no see, hope all is well

Thanks Kukkie, it's funny you should mention rings, mine were loose this morning but my belly was so bloated you could have popped me like a balloon. My oldest said, Why do you have that big sweatshirt on?, I told her that I needed to cover up the bloat Glad you remembered your meds, gotta keep you as healthy as can be

Roxy isn't it funny how things happen like that. You lose one loud sound and get another to replace it I run a pretty loud fan at night, when we have a power outage in the summer that it usually what wakes me the lack of noise, I love the loud hummmmm . My husband would lose it if they took the caffeine out of the Mountain Dew here also. That little up will be gone in no time

Amanda, I am proud of you regardless. My hat is off to you. My out of shape behind can't run a 1.5 minutes (is that week one?) So by all means give yourself a HUGE pat on the back, you are doing very well We are so hard on ourselves and you are doing what a bunch of people can't do and won't attempt, with no good excuse (including me). YOU GO GIRL

Gale good spirit and great sense of humor, hope it ends soon

Ona good job on the .4 down You are on a roll and like Diana you are working this journey out and know how to work it well Hope you get some relief in the morning. Have you changed up what you are eating and your body is saying WHAT?
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:53 PM   #115  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Angieeeee where are you??? Am I getting on your nerves?

My numbers are a lot difference than they've been so I'm hoping I didn't do to much damage today

calories 1126, carbs 74, protein 66, sodium 2496 My sodium isn't over but it is close enough to 2500mg (ya think )
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:05 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Roxy - I don't know what ours do!! My brother does Pepsi, he's definitely a geek! But soon to be a rich one! He's in the process of selling his start up - they turned down their first offer for 5.9 million... I can't even count that high! Which would also explain how come he paid for my 9 day trip to San Francisco! Sorry about your WI. Are you able to sleep through the oxygen machine?

Amanda - I'm starting to think my sore feet are weight related, which also impacted my running. I have stopped unfortunately, but hope to start again when our gym opens later this month! 20 minutes of running is still very good, think back to your first day and how hard it was! You'll get to the 25 minutes being easy soon enough!

Gale - Can you take things like all natural gravol? If you have the product in the USA - google it if not! It's got to be available somewhere!

Kukkie - sorry for the loss, how was the funeral? Sometimes I find they are great for closure - I've been to WAY too many funerals in my life time.

Diana - It's pretty interesting the differences! I met a bunch of people while I was there this time, and this one girl asked me where I was from, when I told her Canada (no one actually knows where in Canada I live) she said "I'm jealous" But when I asked why she had no answer.

Rennie - glad you are feeling better, but I'm pretty sure I know the feeling, not fun! My stomach was a total mess for a couple days when I was away, I was basically eating pepto bismol to exist, yucky! Are you drinking your water? I like the 2.5 drop too! I will have to go grocery shopping on Saturday night and do some prepacked foods, unfortunately I'm working all weekend, and my next day off is Friday (one week from today!). I have to be well organized to make sure I continue to see losses!

Alright ladies I am off to bed! I am exhausted! I should dig out my book for getting more energy, because it's going to be a long Christmas season!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:52 AM   #117  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Enjoy your Saturday!

ETA: I just realized that I have been in maintenance for 6 months!

Calories for yesterday: 1440 +

Weigh In: 145

No Change

Rennie Your numbers look good! I hope Angie checks in today.

Aimee Retail is always interesting/exciting this time of year. Pace yourself, it will get done.

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-05-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:09 AM   #118  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Good Morning everyone!!!

There it is. That's where I am. I am not ashamed. A little sad and honestly, enlightened. I have to admit that I was strong with all of this for a while but once the power went out and wasn't coming back right away, I folded. I was so stressed out with having to bring all of us, except the cat, to my parents house. II've had horrendous sleep for the last week because of sleeping on a foldaway bed. And still trying to get my schoolwork done. LOL Blah, blah, blah...excuse, excuse, excuse.....

Today IS a new day and I am so happy to be back in full swing! I joined Gold's gym last night. I'm really excited about that. They have childcare and classes. I have really missed the environment of a gym. It was ungodly expensive for my world but you know what, I got a refund from financial aid and I made the decision to take a big chunk of that to use for the gym. I have already put aside the money I'll need for a whole year of membership. I am excited.

So I've got a work thing today. It's called Souper Sweet. We are a human service company that helps caregivers stay at home with their elders that need care. basically a nursing home alternative. So...because we LOVE our caregivers, we are all making soup or bringing in sweets to feed to them today. Most of us are bringing the kids and there will be some Spanish music there. It should be a good time! After that, we need to come home and clear out branches from my backyard (stupid neighbor's tree) I'm going to take pictures, wait til you guys see my yard! LOL It looks like a warzone. And then after THAT.....I am planning to head over to the gym just for a quick little something, maybe a torrid affair with the elliptical or just a stroll uphill on the treadmill. I am still sick so I have to take it easy or else I'll end up in a massive coughing fit. LOL

have I mentioned how great it feels to be back in the swing of things again. I am excited to get back to my normal, boring existence with my Maxwell!!!

I'll check back after my day and let you guys know how the gym was!! Let's hope for some "eye candy" LOL

Really missed you guys!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

Default May I join?

I hope you guys don't mind if I join. I would love to because I already can't stay away from the scale anyway. I just restarted for about the 6th time this year and have been able to stay OP since Monday. My first mini goal is ONEderland by Dec 2 as that is my birthday. My major goal is 130, but I'd like to lose 100 to 121. I am trying not to concentrate on that though. I am signing up for mini challenges along the way, because I know it will take a bit to accomplish my ultimate goal.

My husband and I are planning our first vacation in several years for spring 2012 and I do not want to avoid doing anything with the children because of how I look. Not to mention I want to feel better overall. I used to run before when I was pregnant with my daugher (she is 6 now). I have tried to get back on the program (C25K) several times, but have not succeeded.

This time I began to change my way of eating Monday (10-31) and I plan on starting back on the c25k on Monday (11-7). I have been having some issues with my feet due to fallen arches, but I am determined to not let that interfere with my goal of a healthy lifestyle for myself and my family. I have several biggest loser DVDs as well as some other DVDs I plan on using also.

My eye-opener was weighing in at my heaviest at the doctor 10/21/11. I must have subconciously began to eat better, because by the time it got to me enough to do something about it I was down to 209.

Ok, sorry for my long intro....here are my weigh-ins for the month. They are in whole amounts because I have an old scale. My first reward will be a new scale at 195 lbs!

Oct 21: 221

01: 209
02: 206
03: 205
04: 203
05: 202
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:36 PM   #120  
Trying to live below 200

Vixsin Hi Good to see you and glad your power is back on.

LoriAS Hi and welcome!